NEW Mother of all Canadians Abroad

madmonte

Okay we could put Felix Clapin-Girard back on, since the 1st team is in 5th tier here, in Primera Catalana. It should be like this: 

Spain

Felix Clapin-Girard, Tecnofutbol B (Tercera Catalana), (7)

BTW Mikaël Cantave should be listed as U-19 not U18. He is in the top flight of u-19 playing vs. Real Madrid, Rayo and At. Madrid U-19s.

Time to put Issey Nakajima-Farran back up, he is:

Malaysia

Issey Nakajima-Farran, Terengganu (Malaysia Super League) (1) 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure where the best place to put this is (didn't want to bump the Doneil Henry has transferred to Europe thread), but there is a report that Doneil Henry could be back at Blackburn next season with some quotes from the West Ham chairman:

Sullivan said: “We have Doneil Henry of course and he won impressive reviews for his performances at Blackburn Rovers before getting injured
“If he’s ready for the Premier League then he could get a chance, otherwise it might be that he goes out on loan again to gain more experience.”

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/11997398.West_Ham_could_send_ex_Rovers_defender_Doneil_Henry_back_out_on_loan/

Did a little digging, looks to be a trial at MVV Maastricht. Don't think he's signed yet but i'm just google translating dutch articles so hard to tell for sure. 

Thanks. Would be nice to see him sign. I do hope when a new NASL team forms in Canada he can somehow be a part of one of them.

Did a little digging, looks to be a trial at MVV Maastricht. Don't think he's signed yet but i'm just google translating dutch articles so hard to tell for sure. 

He's been triailing there for quite some time now. But there's no money there. Their first keeper isn't much though, let alone the back-up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived