CANADA SOCCER LAUNCHES ENHANCED FAN MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM

1 minute ago, BigMo said:

There were literally tickets available on the day of for the El Salvador and Honduras games - with reduced capacity! 

Yep, and the Panama game didn't sell out 😂. Granted, the capacity had just been bumped up to full shortly before the game, so with a little more time, that game probably would have sold out. Now we just need a matter of minutes!

Just now, Ally McCoist said:

5 minutes left. Any predictions for the percentage of tickets that will be sold from this advanced pre-sale? 50%?

Could be. TFC also has pre pre sale access. Times have changes yall. LOL. This is so absurd. Its amazing. 

This is ridiculous.  I told my friend to register for Canada Red+White to ensure he got tickets so he did earlier this week.  I've been talking to him all morning.  At 9:45am I went into the waiting room.  At that time, he was still waiting for his code to come in.  So around 9:50am, I told him to get in the waiting room anyways.  5 minutes after me.

He got his code at 9:57am.  At 10am, he went into queue behind 962 and I went into queue with 2,000 + ahead of me