Match Thread: Voyageurs Cup - Final - CF Montreal v Toronto FC - November 21, 2021

1 minute ago, Shway said:

Didn’t deserve it, but they earned it. 
And so it goes…

Didn’t deserve it?  lol.   Aside from the last 5 minutes, CFM were dominant and had far more chances.   

And Perruzza had the chance to be the hero but flubbed it.  Too bad - would have been nice to see a Canadian player make a strong impact.   Def good with CFM winning but I wish it wouldn’t have been decided by a goddamn Honduran international.  

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

Didn’t deserve it?  lol.   Aside from the last 5 minutes, CFM were dominant and had far more chances.   

And Perruzza had the chance to be the hero but flubbed it.  Too bad - would have been nice to see a Canadian player make a strong impact.   Def good with CFM winning but I wish it wouldn’t have been decided by a goddamn Honduran international.  

Montreal has always been a good place for Hondurans 😝 

6 minutes ago, Ansem said:

Not gonna lie - pretty awesome

Wow 🤩 indeed that was! Quite the spectacle. Too bad wasn’t broadcasted. Seriously One Soccer you pump this thing and probably getting more attention now with the success of the CMNT and you CONCACAF yourself. Who knows maybe Wheeler and Dunfield turned off the switch. 😝😭

1 minute ago, Moldy9 said:

Wow 🤩 indeed that was! Quite the spectacle. Too bad wasn’t broadcasted. Seriously One Soccer you pump this thing and probably getting more attention now with the success of the CMNT and you CONCACAF yourself. Who knows maybe Wheeler and Dunfield turned off the switch. 😝😭

Yeah the pro - TFC cheerleading is annoying AF

58 minutes ago, Shway said:

Didn’t deserve it, but they earned it. 
And so it goes…

I respectfully disagree. They looked the better team - especially in the first half.

With the second-string team Toronto had to play, it's a miracle it was only 1-0.