MLS Match Updates and Talk 2021

Big_M

47 minutes ago, gator said:

Raposo was about the brightest player for the Caps and he gets subbed out, fitness maybe or is MDS watching a different game?

I thought he had his best game as a Cap, with his key passes setting up the only two Caps' scoring chances of the game.  

What gives me optimism for the Caps is that they are one of the hardest working teams in this league and that keeps them in the hunt during close games.  I admire the commitment each of these guys shows.  As Gauld starts getting his sea legs, maybe they can starting getting more Ws and perhaps actually pip that final conference playoff spot.

18 hours ago, BearcatSA said:

I thought he had his best game as a Cap, with his key passes setting up the only two Caps' scoring chances of the game.  

What gives me optimism for the Caps is that they are one of the hardest working teams in this league and that keeps them in the hunt during close games.  I admire the commitment each of these guys shows.  As Gauld starts getting his sea legs, maybe they can starting getting more Ws and perhaps actually pip that final conference playoff spot.

I thought MDS was resting some players for a busy upcoming period. I thought the starters worked their socks off just to draw a weak team. The only starters that showed quality were Bikel, Cauceido and Crepeau. Gauld is good but how good remains to be seen

Edited by SpursFlu

Odd to see. TFC are in no position to be resting players, but I already consider the season over and it's nice to see the kids get some time.

Still wished Nelson was there. He was for sure called up so I don't think he'll be playing with TFC2 tonight which means another week of not playing. But I can only hope Dunn will eventually be playing for TFC2 at the very least.

Bradley warming up on his own before the half ended, assuming he will come on for Delgado who has been Delwoeful in this game, although he’s not alone in that regard. Soteldo and Pozuelo have been poor by DP standards although it never seems like anyone makes any runs when the latter has the ball