MLS Match Updates and Talk 2021

Big_M

5 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

I'm confused. Bradley doesn't play in the same position as Giovinco.

So who replaces Bradley in the next MLS match?

Remember when they put Auro at midfield instead of playing Priso before he got hurt??  With TFC this year nothing would surprise me.  

6 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

Looks like Fraser is starting for Columbus against Cruz Azul on TSN2

Real shame he wasn’t good enough to start or even play on the worst team in the league.  But it’s really important that we run Bradley into the ground each and every game.  Oh and Marky Delgado has to get that engine out and running each and every game.  I can’t believe I am still watching this    crap.  
Shaffelburg scores, guess that is why!

11 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

Real shame he wasn’t good enough to start or even play on the worst team in the league.  But it’s really important that we run Bradley into the ground each and every game.  Oh and Marky Delgado has to get that engine out and running each and every game.  I can’t believe I am still watching this    crap.  
Shaffelburg scores, guess that is why!

Such a shame Priso got hurt. Think he would be involved in each and every game at this point. He was on such good form. 

19 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

I had no idea that Godinho had signed for the Caps, he is on the bench tonight for them (Cavallini is not, hopefully healing up in time for Thursday)

Godinho's inability to beat out Metcalfe for a starting or relief wingback spot pretty well says it all.  

58 minutes ago, BearcatSA said:

Godinho's inability to beat out Metcalfe for a starting or relief wingback spot pretty well says it all.  

Probably does, but you never know. You could have said the same thing a few weeks ago about Shaffelburg's alleged inability to beat out Tsubasa Endoh or any number of unproductive TFC forwards for a spot on the TFC roster, but thanks to injuries forcing the TFC's coaching staff's hand, he got some playing time and has been tearing it up in a way the people he replaced never previously have, being named to the MLS team of the week and earning a call up to a trio of crucial WCQ qualifiers where he might even play because we are so banged up at forward.

So while the odds are Godinho's been crap as being unable to beat out Metcalfe might suggest, sometimes the coaches are as blind/mistaken as the fans think they are.