• Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I think that they'll do.

Borjan

Ledgerwood Edgar Straith de Jong

de Guzman

Nakajima Hutchinson Johnson Teibert

Larin

Ricketts and Akindele to come on as subs for the second half for Johnson and probably Nakajima and if the score is in Canada's way, Gasparotto for de Guzman with Straith playing as a d-mid.

Here's what I think that they'll do.

Borjan

Ledgerwood Edgar Straith de Jong

de Guzman

Nakajima Hutchinson Johnson Teibert

Larin

Ricketts and Akindele to come on as subs for the second half for Johnson and probably Nakajima and if the score is in Canada's way, Gasparotto for de Guzman with Straith playing as a d-mid.

No way floro leaves akindele and ricketts on the bench

And he did terribly, just like in the GC.

You are reminded that Borjan DECLINED the call to the last competition for club considerations, so Stama definitely deserved to start, at least this game.

No issues with stama starting. Im happy he did. Just didnt expect as did the other who posted line up preidiction with borjan in net.

Of course he didnt do terribly. Hes a good goalkeeper.

Johnson also declined the gold cup and started. So seeing stamma start was a surprise to me.

Bekker also plays a style that the average Canadian following football doesn't always fully appreciate. He doesn't run around and doesn't seem to have any physical advantages. You might not see him in a match for a while. Instead, he relies on his technique and quick touches. While too many of our players dwell on the ball and lose possession easily. Bekker is the type of player many Europeans and most South Americans favour and appreciate more. 

I guess, after watching him closely for a more extended period of time, the Latin American braintrust running FC Dallas didn't appreciate him enough, either

Archived