Here it comes - Official

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by matthew

Patience. I don't have it yet either and I'm on the mailing list and I've been here 10 years (god I'm old).

cheers,

matthew

We are both old - I remember going to the Costa Rica/Canada game in Edmonton in June 1997 and I believe you were there as well.

By the way, how do I get on the mailing list? I can't go to T.O. this time, but I'd like to be in the loop...

Jason

I haven't received the code from Cheeta yet either. :(

I'm off to work in a few minutes and it's way too early to phone him.

Cheeta was working on it all last evening, but he must be having some technical difficulties.

Don't forget guys, we have sections besides 104. You can always buy a ticket behind the goal and come over to 104. More the merrier.

quote:Originally posted by Jason

We are both old - I remember going to the Costa Rica/Canada game in Edmonton in June 1997 and I believe you were there as well.

By the way, how do I get on the mailing list? I can't go to T.O. this time, but I'd like to be in the loop...

Jason

Jason I remember meeting you years ago at Commonwealth. If for some reason you aren't issued the code it will be due to technical glitches. Just drop Cheeta an e-mail and let him know. That goes for everyone that has been a member prior to the past couple of days.

Okay.

I've reached my e-mail limit for today (curse you SHAW). Mailers were sent out in alphabetic order so you guys with Zedmaster392@msn.com type e-mails will have to wait until tomorrow for the mailer. Everyone else with e-mail addresses A through H (and a couple of Is) should have received it by now.

If you haven't, or can't wait, e-mail me at cheetav@shaw.ca and I'll try to get back to you all at some point during the day.

Woo. This is going to fun. I can tell.

IMPORTANT

The cut-off date for new members was JULY 6th. If you registered as a member after that date you can still e-mail me if you want to be included in the Voyageur Newsletter mailer list. You will get future passwords for all of Canada's up coming matches as they become available.

If as a new member you can get a standing Voyageur to vouche for your authenticity have said Voyageur e-mail me and we'll ignore this cut-off date rule. It's as simple as that. Easier said than done I know for some of the new people around here since they've only just begun to become members of our little sub-culture but we have to guard against scalpers as best we can.

Cheeta

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

I've reached my e-mail limit for today (curse you SHAW). Mailers were sent out in alphabetic order so you guys with Zedmaster392@msn.com type e-mails will have to wait until tomorrow for the mailer. Everyone else with e-mail addresses A through H (and a couple of Is) should have received it by now.

Dammmit!

So close (email starts with J).

Archived