Here it comes - Official

Alright boys, here it comes.

The Voyageurs will have section 104. This puts us in the north side of the stadium, and in full view of the TV broadcast.

We will start with rows 1-19. Once that sells out, we will move to row 20, and upward. I have had a number of people e-mail me with large Voyageurs group ticket requests, so I expect this to sell-out quickly.

Tickets are $15, but if you purchase 15 or more, the price is $10. Dirt cheap !

Tickets go on sale tomorrow, July 8 at 10AM Eastern.

The code will be e-mailed to our membership tonight by Cheeta.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by D-NoY

Any words for the Montreal game??

I think that tickets goes on sale July 14, so let's not neglect this game or we will be invaded by Central americans...

We have the same section for Honduras that we had for St Vincent. Prices are the same. They will go quickly.

Why would this be any different from any other time? The CSA and TFC always have issues getting things together, which is too bad, because I'd love to have my seats in 221 (or my seats in 104 Row 3) for this game. Not sure if I'll buy from the presale or wait for the regular onsale and try to get a bunch of friends together.

quote:Originally posted by sstackho

So the ticket pre-sale is starting and they haven't even announced anything about TFC season ticket holders buying their own seats for this match?

Wonderful.

I'm looking after the Voyageurs, I can't speak regarding TFC ticket holders.

I am getting the impression that all TFC season ticket holders will get is another Ticketmaster pre-sale code. Unless this is being done through the TFC Account Manager (and it's not), then I don't think that people will be able to buy their own season ticket seats.

quote:Originally posted by squizz

If you look on Ticketmaster's site, they've got the "OSA" presale (presumably us) starting tomorrow at 10 a.m., and then a "TFS" presale on Wednesday. I'm going to assume the latter might be for TFC season seat holders.

As to whether TFC holders have actually been given any information or a presale code, I don't know.

quote:Originally posted by mtroads

Sounds like the TFC code will be sent out and our pre-sale starts a day later. Wonder what happened to the promise of being able to buy our seats for International games when the season tickets were purchased.

Um, if it's a pre-sale, then the promise is fulfilled.

It's just done in classic CSA Wild West style.

So once this section sells out, what happens? Are we just on our own? Because last I checked there's like 100 seats in that section, and if we're talking of orders of 15+ tickets, I mean it gets sold damn quickly.

Edit: lol 100...let's put it at 500. Same question though.

Rows 1-19 in section 104 is 263 seats. We are selling these first.

Once this sells-out, then we will fill upper 104, rows 20-33 which is another 261 tickets. Upper 104 will be kept frozen till we are ready.

We will also have access to all tickets behind the north goal, but we are concentrating on 104 right now.

Rows 1-19 in section 104 is 263 seats. We are selling these first.

Once this sells-out, then we will fill upper 104, rows 20-33 which is another 261 tickets. Upper 104 will be kept frozen till we are ready.

We will also have access to all tickets behind the north goal, but we are concentrating on 104 right now.

Just got off the phone with the CSA.......

The Voyageurs have the following sections: 104, 101, 102, 103, 128, 129, 130

Prices for sections 101, 102, 103, 128, 129 and 130 will be $ 20 for individual tickets and $ 15 for groups of 15 or more. These seats are behind the north goal.

Seats in section 104 will be $15 individual and $10 for 15 or more tickets purchased.

Archived