Here it comes - Official

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Califax

yeah I saw that too. But i figured i'd take my post down as people are sure to check the thread... They may find out something they wouldn't have otherwise known. But they should fix that for sure

Thanks for that, just took mine down too....

quote:Originally posted by matthew

I relized now that TFC supporters have a password too and are getting into 113. I was just worried that the south end may be getting bought up before it's proper inhabitants get their chance.

Not to worry.

113 is filling up quite fast with its proper inhabitants ;)

Hey guys,

Can someone please send me the code? I've been a member for about a month and want to bring 4 others. My e-mail starts with "M" however, so Cheeta wasn't able to mail it out today to anyone past "H" I think.

Thanks a lot!!

quote:Originally posted by grigorio

Hey guys,

Can someone please send me the code? I've been a member for about a month and want to bring 4 others. My e-mail starts with "M" however, so Cheeta wasn't able to mail it out today to anyone past "H" I think.

Thanks a lot!!

I have an extra ticket in Sec 104 if you want it (you're in Ottawa right?). The ticketmaster gal thought I wanted 4 when I only needed 3 but instead of reversing the whole process, I bought the extra. Send me an e-mail if you're interested, we'll be 3 other Ottawa V's in that row.

quote:Originally posted by jpg75

^ Nice! Did U-Sector pool their money together to buy up the seats in blocks? I looked at the RPB site yesterday and they were talking about a free-for-all with their section.

No pooling of money together, just a feeding frenzy in order to keep opposing fans out. U-Sector and RPB are taking this very seriously, as is North End Elite, who have bought half of section 127 (their regular section, directly across from the V's section 104).

Sections 111 and 114 will be the next to go, possibly by the end of the day.

quote:Originally posted by matthew

You can buy 113? This is not boding well. Am I crazy or aren't TFC season ticket holders supposed to be able to start buying tomorrow? How are they selling season ticket seats before they're available to season ticket holders?

Is everyone who bought tickets supplying a password?

cheers,

matthew

Apparent this notion of giving tfc season ticket holder priority was nixed by the CSA; Complete idiots if you ask me. Now this just means more Jamaicans. This same botch up occurred at the U20 versus Chile whereby everyone ended up spreadout accross the stadium.

113 is now sold out by the way.

In future, instead of dealing with the CSA when it comes to setting up group buy protocols for future Canada matches at BMO, I've got the contact name for a nice young lady at BMO who will work with the supporters groups to ensure that sections are blocked off and available only to those groups through block ticket purchases.

It's not something we need to worry about now but it is good to know regardless.

quote:Originally posted by squizz

I had a bad feeling that a lot of TFC supporters (even SSHs) were for club but not country... but from the sounds of things, I was wrong. I'm already smiling at the prospect of four corners of loud, proud red and white at BMO.

I never really had a doubt about the members of the actual supporters groups. It's the rest of the SSH's that are/were questionable.

Only single tickets left in section 114 now. LOL :D

Found out the tickets I got assigned in 120 were in the middle of a section reserved for Jamaican supporters. Got the seats moved over to 126. Hopefully the North End Elite are buying up 127. Should be a fun time.

quote:Originally posted by jpg75

So Dino, you shelled out $2500 for tickets this morning!? Are they all accounted for?

No, actually I shelled more than $3000 for tickets and no they are all not all accounted for but I have no doubt that they will be all sold and paid for before August 20.

I'm more concerned about getting money from the parents of the kids I coach than I am from getting paid by the RPB.

Archived