Here it comes - Official

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by nfitz

They seem to have added an option for Jamaica Support and Canada Supporter to Ticketmaster. If you select Jamaica support you end up in 119.

I've got 100 tickets in 119 already. I'm thinking of buying up another 100 tickets there tomorrow to keep 119 as Pro-Canada as possible. I'll sell them to a local club or something. Won't be hard.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

...I just got 250 tickets in 226 for the club I'm a member of...

i purchased 120 tickets in 116 on behalf of a local soccer club yesterday...

...I've got 100 tickets in 119 already.

dude... I nominate you for MVP

^ I know but a new round of email blasts would be helpful. i assume a blast will go out tomorrow to promote Saturday's match vs. chicago fire. I hope they will mention the MNT match in that blast.

It really would be good if the CSA had its own formidable mailing list. Relying on someone else to do your marketing is not the way to do it.

Mr Winnipeg Fury

Can you talk with your CSA contacts to also ensure that Voyageurs in designated sections have same privileges as the south end - meaning we can bring in large flags, flags on poles and instruments; and hang up signs/flags. BMO security aren't known for being on the ball on these matters. If they can advised beforehand, it would remove potential headaches at the gates.

thanks.

Only a few dozen tickets left in 104, generally the top few rows. That's close to 500 sold now in 104.

101,102,103 are sold out.

128, 129,130 are about 65% sold.

All Voyageurs sections will probably be sold out today, and that will be around 700 seats (and that doesn't include the tons of our people that went into other sections).

Good work Voyageurs, let's fill our sections !

Boy am I jealous of all you who will be at this one... it already sounds like it's going to be a blast. Hopefully quite a few of you guys can make it to Edmonton for the Mexico match.

Is there going to be any Sask. attendance at this one? On tv I saw at least one Sask. flag at Stade Saputo.

Archived