Here it comes - Official

quote:Originally posted by dsqpr

No offense taken Dave, I know where you're coming from. Funny thing is, a week from now the code will be irrelevant.

I may be paranoid but at least I know who my enemies are!

We cant afford to get paranaiod as that is what the jamaican boards would really want, for us to be so paranoid that we turn down our own locals when the 14th come they gobble up all the seats.

Everthing has advantage and disavantage but the disadvantage of not recruiting as many voyagers as possible is to give the reggae girlz fans the opportunity to outnumber us, which i wont accept and u really pasionate u would agree with me.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by dsqpr

No offense taken Dave, I know where you're coming from. Funny thing is, a week from now the code will be irrelevant.

I may be paranoid but at least I know who my enemies are!

We cant afford to get paranaiod as that is what the jamaican boards would really want, for us to be so paranoid that we turn down our own locals when the 14th come they gobble up all the seats.

Everthing has advantage and disavantage but the disadvantage of not recruiting as many voyagers as possible is to give the reggae girlz fans the opportunity to outnumber us, which i wont accept and u really pasionate u would agree with me.

quote:Originally posted by canada3000

Quickly because your online now, the Sens top 3 forwards are who?

quote:Originally posted by CanuckSoccerFan

As much I wish that were true, the Leafs will find away to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and screw that up for us diehards as well.

You mean like preaching rebuilding the team completely and then turn around and trade your 2nd round pick (31st overall probably) in 2010? Some things never change...

cheeta,

i know you said you put me on the list but i haven't received an email yet. can you please ensure i get this because i want to grab about 20 tix tomorrow...

now as far as the new member thing goes, i'm a long time supporter but new voyageurs member but i can tell you that "themodelcitizen, djcuse, silversamurai and daniel (frommontreal) can all go to bat for me because i was in montreal for the svg game and i'm trying to organize the montreal bus trip for canada vs honduras.

you can also check out all my posts on bigsoccer.com in both the tfc threads and the canada thread. which i've been a part of for a few years.

anyway, i just wanna make sure i grab a bunch of tix tomorrow. so please even if any other members have the presale pswd, please send to me.i need this before tomorrow morning!!!

-hodgkiss

Is it possible to be put on the list? I will definitely be making this game, especially since it's in Toronto. If not, I'd like to arrange something with someone who has the code I can buy tickets off of.

Many thanks,

Darran

quote:Originally posted by BattalionFC

You mean like preaching rebuilding the team completely and then turn around and trade your 2nd round pick (31st overall probably) in 2010? Some things never change...

Yeah, I hear yah...somethings will never change. Being a lifelong Leaf fan since the 70's, I equate it to being in an abusive marriage and staying because you think they'll change....:(

quote:Originally posted by CanuckSoccerFanYeah, I hear yah...somethings will never change. Being a lifelong Leaf fan since the 70's, I equate it to being in an abusive marriage and staying because you think they'll change....:(

This is the analogy I always use at work when talking about how Leaf fans get suckered in every time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebpod5LqFts

Drums as in more than one drum? One drum is good to get things started and when tapped lightly to keep the tempo. Even one drum can drown out a lot of voices. I'm sorry, I don't want to be negative, and I'm glad you're on board. I hope you're taking your voice and wearing something red. Have a good time and enjoy the match.

Allez les rouges!

quote:Originally posted by hodgkiss

cheeta,

i know you said you put me on the list but i haven't received an email yet. can you please ensure i get this because i want to grab about 20 tix tomorrow...

now as far as the new member thing goes, i'm a long time supporter but new voyageurs member but i can tell you that "themodelcitizen, djcuse, silversamurai and daniel (frommontreal) can all go to bat for me because i was in montreal for the svg game and i'm trying to organize the montreal bus trip for canada vs honduras.

you can also check out all my posts on bigsoccer.com in both the tfc threads and the canada thread. which i've been a part of for a few years.

anyway, i just wanna make sure i grab a bunch of tix tomorrow. so please even if any other members have the presale pswd, please send to me.i need this before tomorrow morning!!!

-hodgkiss

In sort of the same boat as Hodgkiss, long time supporter, joined the site last year but have been MIA due to work most of the time.

I was in Montreal with a very pregnant wife for the STV&G game and watched from section 109 with an eye to the section 114 Voyageurs crew. My wife actually said to me, you want to be over there, don't you....

That being said, I'll be in the stands with five or six very, very pro-Canuck fans, password or not.

All I am going to say is that it would be an honour to be with fellow die hards all united for Canada`s cause than feeling outnumbered in my own country as I have previously felt at the CMNT games of yester year at Varsity.

I will never and I repeat never forget being outnumbered at Varsity for a friendly against the Reggae Girls in 99 and surrounded by a sea of sombero`s for the last WCQ Canada ever held in Toronto, Sept 2000 against Mexico.

Kinda wish I`d a met you all back then but onward and upward...

quote:Originally posted by canada3000

after all that ive persevered through today its obvious i deserve to be on the list. Cheetah if im not on it could u put me on it Plz.

If you don't get on the list, I could grab a couple of tickets for you and we could meet up at the Chateau Lafayette and get hammered together.

In fact, we should do that anyways.

Cal MacLellan

Born: Halifax Nova Scotia

Employer: Rogers sportsnet

Tickets to be bought: as many as my visa allows

Jamaican sympathies: my roommate smokes weed

things you might have to worry about: might own a new kids album, other than that i'm clean

We gotta trust each other guys. I want this just as bad as anyone.

quote:Originally posted by Califax

Cal MacLellan

Born: Halifax Nova Scotia

Employer: Rogers sportsnet

Tickets to be bought: as many as my visa allows

Jamaican sympathies: my roommate smokes weed

things you might have to worry about: might own a new kids album, other than that i'm clean

We gotta trust each other guys. I want this just as bad as anyone.

In that spirit here I go...

Michael Grigoriev

Born: Waterloo Ontario

Employer: Research in Motion

Tickets to be bought: 4

Jamaican sympathies: none

things you might have to worry about: nothing. don't know any jamaicans...

I'm a student at Carleton University, here in Waterloo on an extended internship. Planning on going to the game in Montreal too as I'll be back in Ottawa then.

Theres gonna be lots of people buying handfuls of tickets, check out the response on the RPB board, www.torfc.com go to the canadian soccer section. Some guy named ALMO says he has a code for those buying 15 tickets or more. So you guys worried about not getting any there are lots of ways as peopel are gonna be looking to hand them out.

Archived