Here it comes - Official

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone please send me the v's password. I'm on the half of the e'mails that was left off and thought it would be safe to wait until tomorrow but as the day goes on, I'm having my doubts about that. Does the v's password work for more than 15 people? Thanks.

I bought a block of 20 seats in 120 as well; I know at least 2 other RPB's have (both +15 tickets), so I don't know if its truely being treated as an away supporters section. Plus it's the default group seating location from the webpage (ticketmaster), so there will probably be some youth soccer teams in there (which would probably be a bit inappropriate for an away supporter section).

I'll phone ticketmaster tonight to confirm, and post any updates.

Hey Guys!

Long time lurker here and a big CMNT fan. Ever since GC2007, I've been hooked! This will be my first time attending a CMNT game and I can't freakin' wait! I'm really looking forward to the whole experience in cheering for the lads. I'll be at section 104 row 11 - right where all the fun takes place. Show me how it all works and I'll follow along; I plan on losing my voice at the end of the game :D

See you all there!

Hey Guys!

Long time lurker here and a big CMNT fan. Ever since GC2007, I've been hooked! This will be my first time attending a CMNT game and I can't freakin' wait! I'm really looking forward to the whole experience in cheering for the lads. I'll be at section 104 row 11 - right where all the fun takes place. Show me how it all works and I'll follow along; I plan on losing my voice at the end of the game :D

See you all there!

quote:Originally posted by Daggus

Hey Guys!

See you all there!

You could be beside me :o

quote:Originally posted by Daggus

Hey Guys!

See you all there!

You could be beside me :o

Archived