Here it comes - Official

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Free kick

Apparent this notion of giving tfc season ticket holder priority was nixed by the CSA;

It was? Are we sure about this? I was planning to buy my usual seats with my family starting tomorrow as I thought we were getting a password for that tonight. That's the impression I was under.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

No, actually I shelled more than $3000 for tickets and no they are all not all accounted for but I have no doubt that they will be all sold and paid for before August 20.

I'm more concerned about getting money from the parents of the kids I coach than I am from getting paid by the RPB.

Good on ya, and good luck!

I just bought 10 tickets in 104, Row 5, seats 3-12.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

It was? Are we sure about this? I was planning to buy my usual seats with my family starting tomorrow as I thought we were getting a password for that tonight. That's the impression I was under.

I didn't get a chance to buy my seat, and I did buy 5 in 113. I'd buy now if I were you.

Guest Dave

Man I am so proud of all of you guys. This is monumental, for the first time we are standing up and saying "This is our country, we will support Canada, and we will not be outnumbered or intimidated in our own stadium anymore."

I wish I could be there with you guys, but sadly I cannot for health reasons.

I pray that some of our players are reading this... this is it... total committment from the supporters, total committment from our players. Victory will be ours!!!!

I am so proud to be attending my first game and I got 4 tix for my buddies and I in 128 row 2, so we will be close and chanting our players on!!!

I could not agree more that this has been a crazy few days of support on this site and kudos to admin for getting us set up for the presale and for allowing us to show our pride and faith in our team!!!

Go Canada Go!! The March to South Africa begins at BMO!!!

Just to stir up a sh*tload of trouble.....I have a contact who was able to buy 12 tickets online in Section 120, but now I find out that based on an earlier post, 120 is a Jamaican section(?).

Without knowing the V's password he simply tried a random (easily guess-able) password and was able to buy them in 120.

Now we could either continue to buy up that section and squeeze out the Jamaicans if I give you the password, or we can just see if we can get our seats moved. I have my doubts that LeechMaster would agree to moving seats that have already been purchased.

I'm open to advice.

quote:Originally posted by mtroads

Ticketmaster will allow you to move seats if they're available. I was in the same position. I bought in 120 but called them up when I found out and they moved me to 126 with no hassle.

Did they just want a confirmation number or something?

Guest Doyle

I just got the password for SSH emailed to me by TFC, even though I'm only on the waiting list.

(So TFC SSH will have a window tomorrow, it looks like. But if even the waiting list is getting that code, expect a lot of Jamaican supporters to get it.)

quote:Originally posted by mtroads

yeah, gave them a confirmation number, name on creditcard and credit card number as confirmation of my identity and then they gave me a list options at the same price level.

Thanks for that. We'll try it.

How did you find out that 120 was a foreign section?

Archived