Here it comes - Official

quote:Originally posted by paul-toronto

Is the voyageurs section one where everyone stands? I was thinking of bringing my 2 kids along.

...or should I just seats on ticketmaster in a "regular" section?

I hope someone can clear that up for me.

thanks.

Yes, everyone stands.

As compromise for those who do not wish to stand but want to be with the V's is to purchase tickets in sections 101, 102 and 103. Those are the sections behind the goal that are only 3 rows deep.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im a bit of a nood, as my post count suggests, but i recently got struck with the MNT fever, and want to very much be a part of the voyagers support section for our players.

how Can i get seats in the sections u posted above? i plan to bring drums to help with the atmosphere.

quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

Just got off the phone with the CSA.......

The Voyageurs have the following sections: 104, 101, 102, 103, 128, 129, 130

Prices for sections 101, 102, 103, 128, 129 and 130 will be $ 20 for individual tickets and $ 15 for groups of 15 or more. These seats are behind the north goal.

Seats in section 104 will be $15 individual and $10 for 15 or more tickets purchased.

seating_map.gif

quote:Originally posted by canada3000

im a bit of a nood, as my post count suggests, but i recently got struck with the MNT fever, and want to very much be a part of the voyagers support section for our players.

how Can i get seats in the sections u posted above? i plan to bring drums to help with the atmosphere.

Sweet I was going to bring some drums as well. What were you planning on bringing? I'm assuming drums will be permitted in the Voyageurs' sections.

quote:Originally posted by paul-toronto

Is the voyageurs section one where everyone stands? I was thinking of bringing my 2 kids along.

...or should I just seats on ticketmaster in a "regular" section?

I hope someone can clear that up for me.

thanks.

Feel free to join us. I would get tickets at the back of the section. Better view anyways.

If you want to buy tickets in the other sections and take your chances as to whether you are beside Canadian or Jamaican fans, does anyone have information on how long the TFC season ticket holders will have to exercise their option to buy tickets or not?

quote:Originally posted by mtroads

I've got season season seats for TFC in 104 Row 3 right in the corner and view is alright considering that you're right in the corner. But that's only with a few people standing all game.

Lucky you ! Looks like you will be in the thick of it !

Guest Dave
quote:Originally posted by grigorio

Sweet I was going to bring some drums as well. What were you planning on bringing? I'm assuming drums will be permitted in the Voyageurs' sections.

No disrespect intended to the first guy who posted, but... how do we know you are not a Jamaican "spy" who is trying to get hold of our code and buy a couple hundred tickets for Reggae Boyz supporters? I hope there is some safeguard in place to check up on people who have only recently joined up.

quote:Originally posted by Dave

No disrespect intended to the first guy who posted, but... how do we know you are not a Jamaican "spy" who is trying to get hold of our code and buy a couple hundred tickets for Reggae Boyz supporters? I hope there is some safeguard in place to check up on people who have only recently joined up.

You are absolutely correct Dave.

Guest Dave

Yeah but if he buys 100 tickets for Jam supporters it won't be our section anymore, and WE will be the ones feeling intimidated. My suggestion would be, don't give the code to anyone who has only joined in the past 30 days, unless a long-time Voyageur can vouch for him. If no one can confirm he is not a Jam supporter, then perhaps another Voyageur could buy tickets on his behalf... that way we know that newbies are not buying hundreds of tickets.

Edit... Just saw WF's post above... Excellent news.

Maybe "unverified" posters (we'd have to actually look at posting history on newbies) can receive the code on the last day of the presale, when most Vs will already have bought up tickets?

It puts them just ahead of the public sale and allows for "verified" Canadian supporters to buy the tickets first.

Yeah but if he buys 100 tickets for Jam supporters it won't be our section anymore, and WE will be the ones feeling intimidated. My suggestion would be, don't give the code to anyone who has only joined in the past 30 days, unless a long-time Voyageur can vouch for him. If no one can confirm he is not a Jam supporter, then perhaps another Voyageur could buy tickets on his behalf... that way we know that newbies are not buying hundreds of tickets.

Edit... Just saw WF's post above... Excellent news.

I definitely like the intent behind your idea Dave... however there are some people (myself included) who only began posting recently and yet are completely dedicated to the CMNT (though, your point is valid - if I was just a Jamaican "spy", how could you know?) It's obviously very difficult to balance this kind of thing, especially with the anonymity inherent in an Internet message board. Idealistic as this may sound, I really hope a solution is found to shut out the away fans while accommodating Canadian fans (including me!)

This being said, you're right, this canada3000 character seems fishy... (with, as you said, no disrespect intended if he/she really is a Canada supporter).

I just checked out the Jamaica supporters board, and those guys have absolutely no class whatsoever. They are posting thinly-veiled threats aimed towards us, stadium security.... one clown even seems willing to take on the RCMP. I have just one thing to say to any such Jam supporter:

You MF Scumbag ass####s, I hope the lot of you get arrested and thrown in jail for creating a disturbance!

THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!!!!

I wouldn't get too worried about it. Being an "Internet tough guy" is the easiest thing in the world to do, since you can say whatever you want and not have to back it up. Watch...

I swear that if any Jamaican supporter gets on my bad side, they'll be spending their entire stay in intensive care wishing they hadn't.

See?

Edit - In case it wasn't already obvious, this is a joke, before anyone gets their undergarments in a bunch. That being said, I refuse to be intimidated in my city, cheering for my country.

I hate to say it but I think the chances are there, although no more than 50-50, that there will be "aggravation" between some of the Jamaicans and us if there are large numbers of their fans in our sections. I wonder what kind of presence there will be of Toronto's finest.

Guest Dave

Might be a good idea to bring some small handheld digital video equipment.... something small and discreet. Having video evidence will be very helpful in having unruly Jamaican supporters thrown out of the stadium, and possibly prosecuted later.

Archived