Here it comes - Official

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang... they told me a limit of 8 and I wanted 15...

my ticketmaster experience wasn't that bad... waited a couple minutes listening to annoying options then pushed 0 a bunch of times and that got me a very nice representative who was very helpful...

but ya... I'm ticked theres no group sales?

btw see you there redhat... i have seats 1-8 in Row 15. Does that mean weve already sold 14 rows???

Dang... they told me a limit of 8 and I wanted 15...

my ticketmaster experience wasn't that bad... waited a couple minutes listening to annoying options then pushed 0 a bunch of times and that got me a very nice representative who was very helpful...

but ya... I'm ticked theres no group sales?

btw see you there redhat... i have seats 1-8 in Row 15. Does that mean weve already sold 14 rows???

I got my 100 tickets in sec 111 (I'm taking youth teams to the game).

Ticketmaster is having major issues handling group sales of 15 or more through their automated system so they are having to process them manually. I waited about `15-20 minutes on hold but its done.

I am told the CSA is on the phone with Ticketmaster getting the issues resolved right now.

You can buy 113? This is not boding well. Am I crazy or aren't TFC season ticket holders supposed to be able to start buying tomorrow? How are they selling season ticket seats before they're available to season ticket holders?

Is everyone who bought tickets supplying a password?

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by matthew

You can buy 113? This is not boding well. Am I crazy or aren't TFC season ticket holders supposed to be able to start buying tomorrow? How are they selling season ticket seats before they're available to season ticket holders?

Is everyone who bought tickets supplying a password?

cheers,

matthew

TFC season ticket holders do not have first right of refusal for their specific seats. Just as there are season ticket holders in 113, those who have seasons in 104 may be out of luck since it's the V's section.

Btw, I had to supply a password when I called Ticketmaster. I even had to tell the rep where I got it.

Daniel for capo! ;)

Thanks for the info guys. I relized now that TFC supporters have a password too and are getting into 113. I was just worried that the south end may be getting bought up before it's proper inhabitants get their chance.

Hopefully things go smoothly now and hopefully the glitches didn't create openings for the visitors.

cheers,

matthew

Oh how nice. Someone on the Red Patch Boys board posted the Voyageurs e-mail in its entirety, including the pre-sale password. It was edited out, but it looks like it might have been out there for a half-hour earlier today.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

quote:Originally posted by sstackho

Oh how nice. Someone on the Red Patch Boys board posted the Voyageurs e-mail in its entirety, including the pre-sale password. It was edited out, but it looks like it might have been out there for a half-hour earlier today.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

I saw it about half an hour ago. No need to worry, whoever posted it never released the password.

Archived