CONCACAF U20 qualifying (for the cycle ending in 2025) + preparation & news

8 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Yeah, it almost seems like over-thinking the lineup.  KSB has outplayed him all three games.  I might also say the same about Rigopoulos vs. Cameron.

That said. The options on our bench for the second half when T and T and our team might be fading are excellent if we keep ahead in the game.

1 minute ago, Kadenge said:

We have to finish those chances!

That was sort of what I was worried about earlier.  We're a little too laissez-faire with our chances because we're over confident.  Olivieri needs to tell these kids that they haven't accomplished anything yet and they need to fill the net.

A good half, we were quite dominant and really should have a bigger lead, that is what concerns me, this game should be killed off, we have put a lot of pressure on the ball so subs will be well needed! One more goal please lads to calm this broken Voyageur down! 

6 minutes ago, El Diego said:

Lopez is really good. Kid is getting minutes in Liga MX (though I realize they are very few minutes so far), I think he's actually not that far from the senior NT

Yes, he just needs to tighten up his finishing. Should take all our free kicks in the attacking zone

3 minutes ago, Obinna said:

I am sure it was mentioned upthread somewhere, but isn't Morgan unattached and if so, why?

I saw someone on reddit say he's finalizing a move to England, which tracks with the Brentford statements made by the commentators. I am guessing (hoping?) that there is some paperwork or technical stuff that needs to be sorted still. This is just me speculating.