Aidan Morris

Xavier.

Just now, Ottawafan said:

Because I care about Canadian soccer.  You go to the 3 games in Qatar?

If you cared about canadian soccer you would give credit where credit is due and give fair criticism where it is needed. You just say everything in the CSA is horrible but never back it up with any data or evidence. 

I dont love the CSA and think theres so much growth opportunity within the organization, but come one. Look at how much its improved in the past 4 years. 

1 minute ago, Bigandy said:

If you cared about canadian soccer you would give credit where credit is due and give fair criticism where it is needed. You just say everything in the CSA is horrible but never back it up with any data or evidence. 

I dont love the CSA and think theres so much growth opportunity within the organization, but come one. Look at how much its improved in the past 4 years. 

Hang on a second. You want to question my love for the Canadian game, then answer mine. Did you spend the $10K to follow your national team to the other side of the world to cheer them on?

Just now, Unnamed Trialist said:

Boasting about his disposable income as proof he loves the game, really pathetic guy.

It’s called dedication to the national squad. If you didn’t go, doesn’t make you any less of a fan. But calling into question my desire to cheer for Canada, goes to show that ya I care about my national squad. 

1 minute ago, Ottawafan said:

It’s called dedication to the national squad. If you didn’t go, doesn’t make you any less of a fan. But calling into question my desire to cheer for Canada, goes to show that ya I care about my national squad. 

It's called a retarded statement by a guy with zero human values.

If you hadn't gone we'd likely have done much better!

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

3 minutes ago, Ottawafan said:

You disappeared pretty fast big talker. 

I havnt talked big once. I have used real financial data and have been reasonable on both commending and criticizing the CSA. 

You just want to puff your chest out and brag about having money, while tearing others down. If you have to tear people down on the internet and boast about how youre rich then you clearly won't be open minded to different viewpoints. Its a waste of time to talk to someone with negativity clouding their judgement.  

Just now, Bigandy said:

I havnt talked big once. I have used real financial data and have been reasonable on both commending and criticizing the CSA. 

You just want to puff your chest out and brag about having money, while tearing others down. If you have to tear people down on the internet and boast about how youre rich then you clearly won't be open minded to different viewpoints. It’s a waste of time to talk to someone with negativity clouding their judgement.  

Everyone who went to Qatar had to make many sacrifices to get there.  I sure did.   If someone went to the WC it doesn’t make them more of a fan who didn’t go. But don’t call into question my support for our national team. 

Just now, Ottawafan said:

Everyone who went to Qatar had to make many sacrifices to get there.  I sure did.   If someone went to the WC it doesn’t make them more of a fan who didn’t go. But don’t call into question my support for our national team. 

I never questioned your support of the national team. I questioned your support of our federation. Your replies are off topic. You just wanted an excuse to puff your chest out. 

I still stand by my statement that you are rooting against our federation. 

Just now, Bigandy said:

I never questioned your support of the national team. I questioned your support of our federation. Your replies are off topic. You just wanted an excuse to puff your chest out. 

I still stand by my statement that you are rooting against our federation. 

Right. I waited 7 months to use that line. 

Still haven’t answered my question. 

3 hours ago, EJsens1 said:

What a trash comment to make by Mr Moral Authority himself. Yes yes, I know you’ll have some zipper of a comment back to me, but just a terrible take 

Just trash talking, you are quite right. To the deservedly leading piece of trash on the board right now: "I spent 10 grand to go to Qatar so I am a better fan than you".

And you support him.

4 hours ago, Bigandy said:

Look at how much its improved in the past 4 years. 

Maybe it's late and I'm tired, but what's improved exactly in the past 4 years?  CPL?  Anything else?  

Please don't bring up the woman teams success, and the men qualifying for the WC, none of that is on CSA, neither is Davies, David, etc.... that success came along in spite of CSA, but they did not help or create it in any way.

41 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Just trash talking, you are quite right. To the deservedly leading piece of trash on the board right now: "I spent 10 grand to go to Qatar so I am a better fan than you".

And you support him.

Nope. I made sacrifices to be able to attend, to support my national team. Never said I was better but don’t tell me I need to go support another country. 

8 minutes ago, costarg said:

Maybe it's late and I'm tired, but what's improved exactly in the past 4 years?  CPL?  Anything else?  

Please don't bring up the woman teams success, and the men qualifying for the WC, none of that is on CSA, neither is Davies, David, etc.... that success came along in spite of CSA, but they did not help or create it in any way.

Exactly. Canadian soccer has reached the level it has despite the lack of support from the CSA. 

1 hour ago, Ottawafan said:

Exactly. Canadian soccer has reached the level it has despite the lack of support from the CSA. 

In fact it feels like the CSA has gotten even worse in recent times.

At least in like 2014 we were sending youth teams to Europe to compete in friendlies and tourneys like the Milk Cup.