WCQ | Window 1 | Match Day 3: Canada vs El Salvador- Wednesday, Sept 8th, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto, BMO Field

Shway

1 minute ago, kungfucious said:

agree.   not that sinister, but its a  sign of what to expect in the latter matches  down there and down there when pts are more valuable.

If we're talking about taking his feet out from under him while he's in the air. That was intentionally dirty and should have easily been his second yellow. Can't get frustrated though. Gotta keep playing 

1 minute ago, El Hombre said:

I'd really like to see a 90th minute sub of Liam Fraser with the sole purpose of taking out the El Salvador Larin.  Guy needs to be tuned up.

i was gonna say throw cavallini in there for just that purpose, larin needs to be tuned up. that foot in the back of the leg when tajon was going up for the header was next level dirty.

Just now, JohnnyFranchise said:

i was gonna say throw cavallini in there for just that purpose, larin needs to be tuned up. that foot in the back of the leg when tajon was going up for the header was next level dirty.

Yeah, I figured we may need Cavallini next window and what I have planned is a straight red.  I think Fraser can take it for the team.