WCQ | Window 1 | Match Day 3: Canada vs El Salvador- Wednesday, Sept 8th, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto, BMO Field

Shway

4 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

Fuck!  I missed it.  Damn kids going to bed.  What did he say?  Should I buy?  Sell?  Go Doge?

El Salvador just bought 20+millon worth of Bitcoin (400 units) and made it a national currency. In his words: "I've got Bitcoin on the mind" 

If that doesn't scream Wheels buys... idk what does. To the moon with G-Wheely

Just now, OhCanadaOhBaby said:

El Salvador just bought 20+millon worth of Bitcoin (400 units) and made it a national currency. In his words: "I've got Bitcoin on the mind" 

If that doesn't scream Wheels buys... idk what does. To the moon with G-Wheely

He's never steered me wrong before.  Is there an easy way to cash in an RESP in for Bitcoin?

Just now, Floortom said:

To be honest - El Salvador is just terrible and they can’t take advantage of any of our mistakes. They’ve had a few good transition opportunities that they’ve wasted 

Their finishing in the final third reminds me of us in past cycles. Struggling to even test the keeper

3 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Great first half of footy.  Love it.  Can’t start being stupid trying to run the score up and embarrass ES.  Let’s play a smart second half, maybe grab one more and then lock it down.  

Starting with keeping the big lads at the back in their own half except for corners. 

Few times we were a wee bit too exposed. 

Edited by gwsmith63