WCQ Away Game Travel

15 minutes ago, tdotflip05 said:

What neighborhood are yall staying in? I live in Nashville

I highly recommend pre-game meet up at Fleet Street Pub. Most known soccer bar in town, and it's only 0.6 mile walk to Nissan Stadium. So I think it would be perfect spot to do a march together if we can get that going.

Whichever location it is, need to check that it isn't an official AO bar. 

Guess it is not actually an away game per say but will involve crossing the country for some. Rolled the dice and pulled the trigger on a flight to Vancouver this evening for the end of January. Amazingly low fares right now. It was $242 return from Toronto to Vancouver. Heading out west on the Thursday morning and back to TO on the Monday afternoon. I believe this game is 99% of being there and if at worst I have a $242 AC credit and I can make changes. Just a heads up to those thinking about it. 

236450291_561880875060166_1606554416153532754_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=aee45a&_nc_eui2=AeEto3f8xJOkSVhWT-3b-uju38ewSQda1Qzfx7BJB1rVDJpByCDqvdzopGMwwOj0KEs&_nc_ohc=1ybNsr0MyrcAX-kjxoA&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&oh=6bbb1791244dd281b381de350fcf01a9&oe=61524A7E

53 minutes ago, Bene11 said:

@CanadaFan123 still haven’t bought...was gonna get a pair in 303 but can’t see how many of us are in there anymore. If it’s a good group I’ll buy a couple in the adjacent section and walk over, otherwise down for somewhere else where we can get a nice little block going 

@Bene11@VJTO @executivestepdad @Acid-Tone

There was only 3-4 of us that bought the official Canada away section in 303 before they were taken off the market. If you buy in 303 or 304 I'm sure there will be plenty of open space to come on over.

There was an inquiry in Canadian Club of Nashville for pre-game plans.

image.png.5aa50f1f75c23f858a0abc766e325620.png

So going off of what we talked about the other day, what if we did this? More experienced members please chime in on the general cadence:

1. Meet at Fleet Street Pub on Sunday 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CT for pre-game drinks, meet and greet etc.

2. March from Fleet Street to Nissan Stadium around 6:00 - 6:15 PM CT, should get there by 6:30 PM in time for everything. Then everyone goes to their respective seats (some in 303, others sitting closer etc.)

19 hours ago, CanadaFan123 said:

@Bene11@VJTO @executivestepdad @Acid-Tone

Where are you sitting? Now that 303 is not available I’m trying to grab 4 somewhere. 

I said fuck it and jumped at a seat that I found. Totally different than what I started looking for:  First row, at the top of the 18 yard box, behind Canada's bench. (I think anyways)  (Section 138, row A)

49 minutes ago, thomas3699 said:

Hey! I am from Montreal, and am planning on going to see Canada play an away game in March 2022, either vs Panama or Costa Rica. for those who have been already which is a better option strictly for watching the game? appreciate any answers 

Costa Rica - because that is where everyone else will be (if my campaign of manipulation is successful). 

On 8/31/2021 at 8:18 PM, tdotflip05 said:

There was an inquiry in Canadian Club of Nashville for pre-game plans.

image.png.5aa50f1f75c23f858a0abc766e325620.png

So going off of what we talked about the other day, what if we did this? More experienced members please chime in on the general cadence:

1. Meet at Fleet Street Pub on Sunday 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CT for pre-game drinks, meet and greet etc.

2. March from Fleet Street to Nissan Stadium around 6:00 - 6:15 PM CT, should get there by 6:30 PM in time for everything. Then everyone goes to their respective seats (some in 303, others sitting closer etc.)

@CanadaFan123@Cblake@djcuse@frattinator@Acid-Tone@VJTO@Bene11@executivestepdad

Safe travels to Nashville in the next 1-2 days!

Before the match Sunday...how does the above sound?

1 hour ago, tdotflip05 said:

@CanadaFan123@Cblake@djcuse@frattinator@Acid-Tone@VJTO@Bene11@executivestepdad

Safe travels to Nashville in the next 1-2 days!

Before the match Sunday...how does the above sound?

My travel plans to Nashville is currently up in the air 😰. The wife was in the hospital for pneumonia and we just came home, and while she's adamant that I should still go to Nashville by myself so I won't miss this game, I'm going to hold off until I know she's doing okay at home (we were planning to drive down on the day of the match anyways so I can decide the night before). 

3 minutes ago, frattinator said:

My travel plans to Nashville is currently up in the air 😰. The wife was in the hospital for pneumonia and we just came home, and while she's adamant that I should still go to Nashville by myself so I won't miss this game, I'm going to hold off until I know she's doing okay at home (we were planning to drive down on the day of the match anyways so I can decide the night before). 

Hope you she is doing well and make the choice on what you are most comfortable with. Cheers 

16 minutes ago, frattinator said:

Hope she recovers well man, all the best bud. 

23 minutes ago, frattinator said:

Hope she gets well soon, always family first

@admin- Looks like we have a few people down to meet up pre-game, can you please post this on all socials/make it look official? Thank you!

Voyageurs - CanMNT vs. USMNT pre-game meet up - Nashville, TN, USA
Fleet Street Pub - 207 Printers Alley, Nashville, TN 37201
4:00 PM CT

Pre-game drinks/meet and greet: 4:00 PM CT - 6:00 PM CT
March to Nissan Stadium (~1 KM): 6:00 PM CT - 6:15 PM CT

---------------------

It's a basement pub, open seating.

If you want us to give a heads up to the restaurant, here's their contact info below. 

Phone: 615-200-0782
Email: info@fleetstreetpub.com

6 hours ago, tdotflip05 said:

@admin- Looks like we have a few people down to meet up pre-game, can you please post this on all socials/make it look official? Thank you!

Voyageurs - CanMNT vs. USMNT pre-game meet up - Nashville, TN, USA
Fleet Street Pub - 207 Printers Alley, Nashville, TN 37201
4:00 PM CT

Pre-game drinks/meet and greet: 4:00 PM CT - 6:00 PM CT
March to Nissan Stadium (~1 KM): 6:00 PM CT - 6:15 PM CT

---------------------

It's a basement pub, open seating.

If you want us to give a heads up to the restaurant, here's their contact info below. 

Phone: 615-200-0782
Email: info@fleetstreetpub.com

Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone