Valour FC Season Thread 2020 2.0

26 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Or even Sirois..

the caps have 2 young keepers...

I'm not sure the 18-year old is ready to be #1 for a professional team, yet, but there's an excellent chance that Hasal will be available for a season-long loan. Winnipeg would look like a decent landing spot for the kid from Saskatoon.

I think they need to do a lot of work in the window and hope to get a few loans from mls like last year. 

the last two years the coaching staff have been over hyping signing to sell the team to the fans. Time for them to get players who are going to perform in this league at a high level. 

3 hours ago, SthMelbRed said:

I'm not sure the 18-year old is ready to be #1 for a professional team, yet, but there's an excellent chance that Hasal will be available for a season-long loan. Winnipeg would look like a decent landing spot for the kid from Saskatoon.

Who knows, maybe u-23 league 

44 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

Just so everyone knows, I am highly allergic to goalkeepers under the age of 30 and have been known to suffer unpleasant violent reactions from exposure to such.

Not all younger goalkeepers, just some of them.  You'll know when it happens.  An EpiPen doesn't help.

Just so you know.  As you were.

I hear Old Bert Cunningham is available, UK's oldest goalkeeper. Just imagine having all that experience! 

1175064_1.jpg?r=1567858098380

• 2 weeks later...