MLS Match Updates and Talk 2020

Big_M

how many times we gotta tell vanney dont stop playing until its over..pulls out 2 cb's at 64 then piatti and pozuelo with more than 10 min to go..ben olsen teaches him a lesson with masterful coaching just defending low for 30 min in the 2nd half keeping energy then finding the right attacks..how many fucking times greg..gotta learn

1 minute ago, Nate3322 said:

What a ******* game. This is all on Vanney's tactics imo. Don't ******* sub out both your CBs and he could have brought on shaffleburg or Nelson to add more pace and attacking threat to keep the pressure on DC. Man I'm angry.

Makes me naturally more salty the Canadians sit on the bench again, other than Ritchie, who looked ok when he came on.

This is on Vanney. Takes out both CB’s and our 2 most skilled players.  Leaves Delbado out for 90 and Bradley who is recovering from an injury instead of giving Fraser a run out.  Inexcusable to give up 2 late goals to a team down to 10 men.  Will say there could have been a foul called on Birnbaum going through Zavaleta’s back for the initial header on the Brilliant goal but TFC never should have been in that position where 1 iffy call could cost you the game.

On another note Richie needs to stop acting like every foul against him is an act of overt aggression.  He gets in the face of everyone who fouls him and it diminishes his accomplishments.  Teams will start baiting him if they don’t already.  

9 hours ago, Ansem said:

It`s funny to read Rollins on Twitter defend TFC not playing Canadians. It`s getting comical, really

You have to be shitting me? Never much liked TFC, being a long-time Impact fan, but they are approaching Whitecaps with my level of disdain.

1 hour ago, Gian-Luca said:

Jakovic and Kaye to start for LAFC, which means that they will start more Canadians than either Montreal or Toronto did in the first game of this tourney.

Yeah but Impact had 3 Cdns on the field in 2nd half of the game.

It seems that all of the favourites going into this tournament have had a rough start.  TFC, NYCFC, Atlanta, Seattle, LAFC, Galaxy,...  The tournament is wide open, and I think more than one of the big hitters are going to find themselves out of the playoffs.

Akindele in the bench and Kamal Miller not dressed again for Orlando. Not sure if he is injured but if Orlando doesn’t want to use him, I will happily take him for TFC. He would be a massive improvement over the nephew and could give the team depth at left back