MLS Match Updates and Talk 2020

Big_M

no surprise for me..combination of roster and coaching isnt great there..here we go for vancouver chicago..cornelius starts in a lineup with 3 cb's..also hasal teibert raposo bair..sirois loaned from mtl to be backup gk

here we go for a huge game between houston and galaxy as this will determine who gets the last spot..its between houston galaxy and nycfc..nycfc gets the spot with a draw, houston with any win and galaxy with a win by three goals

1 minute ago, Big_M said:

here we go for a huge game between houston and galaxy as this will determine who gets the last spot..its between houston galaxy and nycfc..nycfc gets the spot with a draw, houston with any win and galaxy with a win by three goals

So how does Whitecaps outlook change depending on this result, anyone who can break it down for us?

Pretty stinky call to eliminate Houston. I thought there was no chance NYFC weren't going home and yet they are playing TFC now. Would have preferred Vancouver for tons of reasons.

i have never seen a 24 team tourney where this many teams with losing records advance to the next round. Prediction: one of them will win the tourney. 

2 hours ago, jonovision said:

He doesn't seem particularly fit or fleet for a winger.

I think when you are playing an inverted role where you spend more time cutting inside, you don't need the pace as much as you need to make the space for the overlapping attacking fullback.  That said, the jury is out on him.