Zambrano out!

gator

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

He's going to be a failure, remember?  Or so most of the Chicken Littles here say.

People are not saying he is going to be a failure.    They are mad about the process that has led us to hiring someone they feel is not qualified for the job.    It feels to many people like a few steps backwards on the governance side of things.  

1 minute ago, dpetzz said:

Msged an insider and basically got told this was more about OZ than Herdman. Take that how you want.

Seeing a few people on Twitter posting about OZ and funds funny business. Think it's troll talk but do think there's more going on here than just politics. Like I said the Ecuador game seems off.

1 minute ago, gator said:

I'm sure most of us will settle down eventually Jamie but some won't, this can't be good for the overall enthusiasm for us V's which seemed to be on the upswing with Oz, we will see!

Fuck that. 

I'll support the team if they hire Duane Rollins to coach it. 

17 minutes ago, jpg75 said:

He has posted here in the past, hopefully he comes back and gives us his opinion. (though if he thinks it's a bad move he probably won't say it publicly)

Other then Herdman being named Head coach of #CMNT what other job title has he gotten?I belevie to look over all national teams from U14-men....Who is the techicnal director of Youth for Canada?

put two and two together....as they are good friends from the past

Just now, nolbertos said:

I’d rather see lulz if Anthony Totera coached the CMNT.  I’d honestly think he’s get better results than Herdman, oh I went there.

With Alex Jones as his assistant coach / media person. 

2 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

Instead of "say" I should have used the word "think".

Well I have like 39 FB chat windows open and that is not what people are saying or thinking. 

They are less concerned about Herdman than they are what put him there and most of this thread reads that way too.

1 hour ago, CNMNTPERUELIGIBLE said:

Exactly..... What the f????????.... What exactly happened??? Any details??? No wonder there has been no announcement about the U-23 camp that was scheduled for tmrw... Makes so much sense!!! But seriously, what the offing s****t is this????... I'm utterly shocked.... Bloody CSA

not genius 

but my guess is that Zambrano wanted to run the Men Program how he wanted to with his ideas/and obi that didn't suit the CSA....so they just let Zambrano go and though hey Herdman did well with Womans so why can't he do the same thing with the #CMNT...

Apparently Herdman will be running the U23 camp that suppose  start tomorrow 

CSA made a big mistake by not giving the coaching job to MARC DO SANTOS

Archived