Zambrano out!

gator

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

Total speculation, but I would guess that OZ got a better offer somewhere.  That is the only way this makes sense to me.

OZ got sacked it seems. Gonna say this, if things weren't working out with him behind the scenes then I'm glad they actually acted and didn't sit still but jeez what a fucking shocker.

1 minute ago, matty said:

OZ got sacked it seems. Gonna say this, if things weren't working out with him behind the scenes then I'm glad they actually acted and didn't sit still but jeez what a fucking shocker.

Sounds like they want someone to reshape U14 through the senior side and Herdman was up to it

Can't blame Zambrano for balking if his job description was as a manager...on second reaction this could actually be very good for the men's side to finally having someone with vision shaping the whole program

I'm going to withdraw my "gongshow" comment and wait to see how this move pans out. Either excellent decisive move or typical infighting... Odds are its the latter

Completely shocked by that. Doesn't seem true. 

Hugely dissappinted as we looked to be going places with Oz. 

No doubt Herdman will give the job his absolute all but not in anyway convinced he is close to being on the shortlist let alone the right person for the job. 

I like the bloke but shocked to say the least. Comes off as a jobs for the boys cheap move. 

Archived