Stephen Eustaquio

I'd prefer to not have to see him take one, like a loving family member I'd prefer for him to be left alone.

Really, Arsenal did not look that good, or else Porto was very professional and competitive, because they are third and way back in Portugal and Arsenal...well they are supposed to be a bit better.

Love to see those Gunner fans biting nails and rubbing at their rashes and not supporting their team enough to drown out the constant chanting by the Porto fans.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

Just now, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Raya was huge, unfortunately.

Too bad for Steph, would have helped to keep in the mix more and get him minutes.

Raya is a very odd case, he was born in Barcelona, played for a lesser youth club Cornellà, went directly as a teen to Blackburn on a deal between the clubs, played in Conference on loan. Worked his way up through clubs. Basically no one knew who he was in Spain at all and was totally ignored until being called up less than 2 years ago. Been a Spain sub. I saw his only Spain cap vs. Albania which was played in the Espanyol stadium which is in Cornellà. 

7 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

My silver-lining was seeing Declan slot away his penalty, added some decent bite to a side that has been soft, really since Viera.

Of the six teams in quarters so far, Arsenal and Barcelona do not look that great, not really dominant; Bayern Munich has had weak moments this season and may not be a favourite; City, Real Madrid and PSG, because they can turn it on, are stronger. But even PSG has times in Ligue 1 where they struggle with weaker sides, so I think, much to my dismay, that RM and City are the strongest in the field.

Tomorrow's Dortmund and PSV tie will give us an underdog; if Inter get past Atlético they'll be in there with RM and City as a favourite.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist