2017 CONCACAF U-20 Championship

Ruffian

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Rachaun Palmer Candidate for young Canadian College/university player of the Year after a solid season of recognition from college University Coaches:

Voted To All conference 1st Eleven Team Honors

http://mccac.co/mens-soccer-all-conference-2016/  definetly a certified Baller

Voted All Region Second Team Honors 

http://www.jeffco.edu/soccer#.WEoTudIrInQ Certified Baller 

Great accomplishment for this now 19 year old Right Full Back 

Player deserved consideration for invitation to Canadian U 20 team Camp for the 2017  U 20  World cup Team

Certified Canadian Baller: and you cant teach That!!!! 

Congratulations Rachaun continue your quest to be Best!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Bold statements by the United states Under 20 National Team Coach Tab Ramos. http://www.concacaf.com/article/ramos-targets-first-ever-u-20-title-for-usa 

Canada certainly has players Born 1997 capable of winning this competition also. We have a great deal of elite quality Players born 1997 whom are ready and waiting for the call from Canada U 20 Coach Rob Gale, 

Many of these 1997 born players are not with our Pro academies teams and they play extremely well for players that are not in training 4 -5 days per week. 

Mr Rob Gale hopefully you will get the opportunity to see these players in camp before your hand is forced to choose a blend of different age groups to go and compete for the U 20 Championships.

Mr Rob Gale you only need the 1997 born players that were the best from their youth league and to even this day. You have got a few in camp already like Ucello, Thawrdek, Restrepo, st Clair, if you take a look at Defenders such as Rachaun Palmer, Andew Lebre  you will like what they have to offer as players. These players game by game were consistently the best overall as they continue to show today like em of hate em they excel over every players they compete against. Coach they will achieve the task for you and bring Canada to the top if you give em the opportunity.  Andrew https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG4y3Q4HvFU 

Rachaun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEyObJIYXuc 

2 hours ago, Futballer said:

Bold statements by the United states Under 20 National Team Coach Tab Ramos. http://www.concacaf.com/article/ramos-targets-first-ever-u-20-title-for-usa 

Canada certainly has players Born 1997 capable of winning this competition also. We have a great deal of elite quality Players born 1997 whom are ready and waiting for the call from Canada U 20 Coach Rob Gale, 

Many of these 1997 born players are not with our Pro academies teams and they play extremely well for players that are not in training 4 -5 days per week. 

Mr Rob Gale hopefully you will get the opportunity to see these players in camp before your hand is forced to choose a blend of different age groups to go and compete for the U 20 Championships.

Mr Rob Gale you only need the 1997 born players that were the best from their youth league and to even this day. You have got a few in camp already like Ucello, Thawrdek, Restrepo, st Clair, if you take a look at Defenders such as Rachaun Palmer, Andew Lebre  you will like what they have to offer as players. These players game by game were consistently the best overall as they continue to show today like em of hate em they excel over every players they compete against. Coach they will achieve the task for you and bring Canada to the top if you give em the opportunity.  Andrew https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG4y3Q4HvFU 

Rachaun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEyObJIYXuc 

Our u20 program has talented players, but they question is, will they struggle in the Central American heat like usual? Stay tuned.

10 hours ago, Soccerpro said:

Our U 20 program has talented players, but they question is, will they struggle in the Central American heat like usual? Stay tuned.

The heat will be a factor for all players Local  as well, key factors to avoid been burnt out is the overall team quality, the team must be of elite quality the best of the best in order not to over work the midfield of Defensive line. 

if each player is capable of covering their manned zone without help from their team mates Team Canada will control the pace of play which is crucial to preventing exhaustion.

My only fear is that Team Canada may not select the 1997 boys whom have been preparing for this opportunity from age 4 to represent Canada.

At present we have younger age group players (1998,1999) whom will get their chance in the future been considered for the 2017 world cup, U 20 Team.

Jesus, i feel like i'm being subjected to a fucking infomercial. "And for a limited time when you buy certified baller Rachaun Palmer for the low price of $29.95 you'll get Andrew Lebre absolutely FREE! Call NOW!"

We get it coach, you're lobbying for your boys. You've made your point, please give it a rest.

10 hours ago, Futballer said:

My only fear is that Team Canada may not select the 1997 boys whom have been preparing for this opportunity from age 4 to represent Canada.

At present we have younger age group players (1998,1999) whom will get their chance in the future been considered for the 2017 world cup, U 20 Team.

I don't care how old they are. Bring in the best. If Davies has his passport bring him; even if @Futballer didn't issue him "certified baller" status. :lol:

7 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

I don't care how old they are. Bring in the best. If Davies has his passport bring him; even if @Futballer didn't issue him "certified baller" status. :lol:

You should care about the age of the player been brought in to our U 20 team camp, they are not ready for this stage at such a young age, they must continue to grow and learn in their development bracket.

We have seen too many young Canadians players fail at playing up a level or 2, we are placing too much on their minds,these players should be concentrating on dominating their age level as competition at that Level increase year by year they will continue their learning curve.

Placing them at a higher level sets back their learning curve as its something new to adjust to.

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎28 at 11:05 PM, Futballer said:

The heat will be a factor for all players Local  as well, key factors to avoid been burnt out is the overall team quality, the team must be of elite quality the best of the best in order not to over work the midfield of Defensive line. 

if each player is capable of covering their manned zone without help from their team mates Team Canada will control the pace of play which is crucial to preventing exhaustion.

You contradict yourself my friend.  You say bring the best of the best, the elite but then say 98's and 99's will get their chance in the future.  97's have been preparing since they were 4 years old.   Just because they are 97's and have been preparing doesn't make them the best of the best.  I have known many players at a younger age that were better than guys a year or two older.  So what is it?  Do you want the best team possible or just the 97's which could mean a weaker team is sent?

11 hours ago, JDub said:

You contradict yourself my friend.  You say bring the best of the best, the elite but then say 98's and 99's will get their chance in the future.  97's have been preparing since they were 4 years old.   Just because they are 97's and have been preparing doesn't make them the best of the best.  I have known many players at a younger age that were better than guys a year or two older.  So what is it?  Do you want the best team possible or just the 97's which could mean a weaker team is sent?

a team of all elite 97`s will be much stronger than a mixture of 1998,1999 whom has their opportunity for a world cup in future(2019).

It`s the 1997`s boys opportunity for 2017, if they select the best of the best 1997 players canada will have an opportunity of winning the U 20 championship.

the 1998 and 1999 boys are not ready for this competition they will cause canada to exit tournament early.

36 minutes ago, Futballer said:

a team of all elite 97`s will be much stronger than a mixture of 1998,1999 whom has their opportunity for a world cup in future(2019).

I totally agree with him guys. The Usa should tell Pulisic to fuck off too. He is too young for this tournament. Not good enough and would only drag the team down

2 hours ago, Futballer said:

It`s the 1997`s boys opportunity for 2017, if they select the best of the best 1997 players canada will have an opportunity of winning the U 20 championship.

the 1998 and 1999 boys are not ready for this competition they will cause canada to exit tournament early.

So let me get this straight.   Take the best team possible but only if they are 97's because the 98's and 99's have another chance to compete in this competition.  So even if the 98 is a better player than the 97 we leave him home because the one year age difference makes him not ready and we will lose.  Ok, I think I get it now.  Take the best team of 97's not just the best team.  Got it.   Can we add Futballer to the list of potential MNT coaches?

29 minutes ago, Ivan said:

Very difficult to imagine Chung (98), Tabla (99), Sadicki (98), Millar (99) and even Davies (00) if he can get his citizenship sorted, not making our 2017 U20 team.  Some of our best players!

Not one of those boys are as good a soccer player as the 1997 born players i would and has recommended.  For example Millar (99) received his opportunity due to his English Passport. Millar was at North Mississauga Panthers 97`s Practice session and could not compete against any of the players on that team his dad Coach`s.

It`s a matter of personal Choice of coach`s why many of these boys are playing in Pro Academy`s, if it`s talent versus talent they cannot compete.

i have seen all these boys play and not one of them is as good of a soccer player as any of the Elite 1997 Born player, that`s my point, the 1997 elite players has more skill, speed, knowledge of the game, creativity, vigor, they are the future to a World Cup Championship for Canada.

I say all this with visual knowledge of all the Groups mentioned !! 

13 hours ago, canta15 said:

I totally agree with him guys. The Usa should tell Pulisic to fuck off too. He is too young for this tournament. Not good enough and would only drag the team down

they only need an opportunity to prove their ability, we do have players in Canada just as good as Pulisic and players whom are able to stop pulisic Rachaun Palmer and Andrew Lebre only needs the opportunity to Prove it.

4 hours ago, Futballer said:

Not one of those boys are as good a soccer player as the 1997 born players i would and has recommended.  For example Millar (99) received his opportunity due to his English Passport. Millar was at North Mississauga Panthers 97`s Practice session and could not compete against any of the players on that team his dad Coach`s.

It`s a matter of personal Choice of coach`s why many of these boys are playing in Pro Academy`s, if it`s talent versus talent they cannot compete.

i have seen all these boys play and not one of them is as good of a soccer player as any of the Elite 1997 Born player, that`s my point, the 1997 elite players has more skill, speed, knowledge of the game, creativity, vigor, they are the future to a World Cup Championship for Canada.

I say all this with visual knowledge of all the Groups mentioned !! 

Wow you are truly delusional. How do you spew out this stuff without laughing out loud because I know I can't read it without doing that...for content and grammar.

3 hours ago, Blackdude said:

I'm just wondering why would a certified baller go play at a Community College? 

The opportunity, the right offer, he was chosen, the Coach like his playing ability, so the Coach gave him an opportunity. 

Your argument always seems to be against very accomplished players whom has proved that Canadian Players has talent and as much as any other.

Any Canadian player that goes away to a College or University or a Pro club and is inserted in the Starting lineup each and every game that player should be looked at by the Canadian National Soccer Team Staff. While players whom can`t break their team starting lineup is given role on our Canadian U 20  team and these are the players you rather support. get real dude.

The boys i am rooting for  only need the opportunity. Something you can give them either.  

15 minutes ago, longlugan said:

Wow you are truly delusional. How do you spew out this stuff without laughing out loud because I know I can't read it without doing that...for content and grammar.

who cares about grammar on a chat forum, even the freaking President of the United states speaks with incorrect grammar, once its understood that`s all that`s matters. you get that!

4 hours ago, Futballer said:

they only need an opportunity to prove their ability, we do have players in Canada just as good as Pulisic and players whom are able to stop pulisic Rachaun Palmer and Andrew Lebre only needs the opportunity to Prove it.

By any chance are you related to a man from Vancouver?

46 minutes ago, Futballer said:

who cares about grammar on a chat forum, even the freaking President of the United states speaks with incorrect grammar, once its understood that`s all that`s matters. you get that!

It was more than that. The fact that you dismiss the '98s;  they won't be eligible in 2019! This is their time and their chance! :P

In Futballers defence this is a very hockey way of thinking. For example watching the world juniors it is pretty rare and the media makes a pretty big deal when an underager makes the team. There is none this year. I would think someone like Vilardi or Tippet who will both top 5 picks in the draft next year would be considered but they weren't even invited to camp.

Maybe this makes sense since there is a lot of physical contact but in soccer I think we need to start including players we hope to be stars not just with the u-20 but also with the senior team. Take Norway, who is a country we should try to emulate Odegaard was only 15 when he was on the national team. 

If Davies is eligible he should of course be on the u-20 team and if he plays consistently for Vancouver he should also be on the senior team.

Age shouldn't matter, skill should be the main focus, however this is something the CSA needs to figure out.

Archived