TICKETS - Canada vs Honduras - Vancouver BC Place - Nov 13th

Admin

Final ticket order has been placed.

Distribution will start as soon as I get the tickets from Ticketmaster.

There are still some left.  These are reserved for members of this board and the members of the Vancouver Whitecaps supporters groups.

I will probably need at least 1 more. How can I claim one of those?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time in supporters section. What's the guidelines with flags? We have a couple big ones. 

We are going to have a lot of flags. Bring em!

Should be crafting an email with Zach on our approach to this later today or tomorrow.

Any word on if the roof will be closed/open? Raining that day..

The logic of BC Place:  It seems they don't want a drop of rain on the pitch.  For Whitecaps games, the roof is always closed if they suspect there may be a rain cloud within a thousand kilometres of the stadium, which is often in this neck of the woods.  Then what do they do at halftime?  They water the pitch.

The logic of BC Place:  It seems they don't want a drop of rain on the pitch.  For Whitecaps games, the roof is always closed if they suspect there may be a rain cloud within a thousand kilometres of the stadium, which is often in this neck of the woods.  Then what do they do at halftime?  They water the pitch.

Come now, there is a huge difference. They use properly filtered water, and its fluoridated as well. Rainwater has none of those qualities.

I'm shocked you would just ignore the logic of it all.

I don't really mean anything bad by it.  We/me are just not equipped to deal with customer tickets in a full service way.

Some email chains for these people in that section are in the 20's now.  More if I count all of their emails together, to buy 2 tickets. Multiply this by many.

I can't accommodate the kinds of things these people want without a TM terminal sitting in front of me.

People sitting in the front five or ten rows should make sure they bring wet weather gear in case the roof is left open for this match.  The forecast is for a huge storm bringing 40-60 mm of rain on Friday.

To the person who asked if the suspended scoreboard is affected by rain - it isn't.

they just released over a thousand tix in the upper third of the lower bowl. they still haven't put on sale the last few rows in the upper bowl. They only had $60 price point left this morning. These new seats are the ones normally tarped off for whitecaps games and are $40 and below

hopefully a big walk up crowd.

if I were to guess id say about 18 to 20,000 tix have been sold.

Archived