TICKETS - Canada vs Honduras - Vancouver BC Place - Nov 13th

Admin

I thought I read earlier that one section was full-on singing, standing for the full 90 and one nearby is a bit tamer. I am bringing a friend who's never been and I thought the milder section might be a better idea. If there is a tamer section, which one is it?

It was the other sections, but I am not sure if we are selling those anymore. I won't know  until Monday or Tuesday.  Lots of time left, and lots of seats.

We get a cheaper ticket because of what we do. And we need to focus on the hardcore supporters sections, otherwise we are simply selling tickets that they would have sold otherwise and that doesn't make sense for either of us.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought my ticket in 202 through the main page.  Hope that this is not the family section.     when they will be mailed?   Will they be mailed?   Or if we can pick them up at the stadium? 

I'm gonna go to the craft store, get some construction paper and crayons and mail you a special ticket... just for you.

They are normally emailed out now close to game day!!

ok thats important to know.  and thats why i asked.  if they are mailed out close to game day and i receive it in the mailbox  after i have departed TO,  then how am i going to get my ticket to get through the turnstile?     if thats the case, then maybe it would be best for some one to bring these to a pre game event.

ok thats important to know.  and thats why i asked.  if they are mailed out close to game day and i receive it in the mailbox  after i have departed TO,  then how am i going to get my ticket to get through the turnstile?     if thats the case, then maybe it would be best for some one to bring these to a pre game event.

Just to confirm, i said Emailed out, not mailed. can't tell if you misread or were just saying what would happen if it was mailed instead. 

@ 1zzurri - am I correct in assuming that these "e-mailed" tickets are similar to or the same as the "print at home" tickets that you get from Ticketmaster?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've never bought a ticket this way before and I honestly don't know.

No. It will depend on which tickets you bought.

The emailed tickets are emailed PDFs. We do all of our ticket purchases as large bulk orders. 

The printed tickets will be mailed.

No. It will depend on which tickets you bought.

The emailed tickets are emailed PDFs. We do all of our ticket purchases as large bulk orders. 

The printed tickets will be mailed.

Oooooookay ... I don't recall there being a choice for selecting e-mailed or printed tickets when I bought mine (although to be fair, my memory typically has more holes in it than Swiss cheese).  How do I find out what I've got?

Oooooookay ... I don't recall there being a choice for selecting e-mailed or printed tickets when I bought mine (although to be fair, my memory typically has more holes in it than Swiss cheese).  How do I find out what I've got?

There wasn't.   There was a hardcore section and a more casual section.

I can't ship the casual sections as GA.  If you look at the sections, the shape of them makes it impossible to do e-tickets by hand.

So I stopped sales of that, and concentrated only on the hardcore sections because it was going to be a serious problem.

The casual tickets we did sell will be printed.  I don't see any other way to do it reliably.

I can't ship the casual sections as GA.  If you look at the sections, the shape of them makes it impossible to do e-tickets by hand.

So I stopped sales of that, and concentrated only on the hardcore sections because it was going to be a serious problem.

The casual tickets we did sell will be printed.  I don't see any other way to do it reliably.

Then it might be best if you hold on to my ticket if you plan to be at the game.  I can pick it up at where ever the pre game meetup is at. I am assuming that there is a pre game meetup location.   This should save you the hassles of mailing them.  

Then it might be best if you hold on to my ticket if you plan to be at the game.  I can pick it up at where ever the pre game meetup is at. I am assuming that there is a pre game meetup location.   This should save you the hassles of mailing them.  

Fellow Voyageurs,

Really looking forward to supporting in meaningful and quality ways for this match.  There will be one or two gatherings in VanCity the week of the match.  If you are traveling here, please be in touch as we'd love to make sure you are able to be involved.  There will also be opportunities for you to play a role in our how we support at the match.  I'll share more details in the days/weeks ahead.  

If you have any banners, flags, 2-sticks, etc. that you plan on bringing with you, please be in touch as would love to work to make sure we get it into the ground ahead of time, to avoid any issues with security.

Much Love,

A Voyageur

P.S. Apologies for not engaging via the forum for many years.  I am hoping to become more involved in this element of the community.

Great info, thanks.  I picked the casual section for my tickets, so they'll be printed.  Are you mailing them or do I need to meet you pre-game to pick them up?

Archived