TICKETS - Canada vs Honduras - Vancouver BC Place - Nov 13th

Admin

Will the first few rows of 203 still be GA? (Sorry if I missed it elsewhere). I have tickets in the section, but fairly high up. We'd like to wander down if possible.

Yeah, but we don't really want someone with a group of 50 new people to go "it's GA", take over the front and kill the supporters section

So we are asking people to be smart about it.

Email will go out on Monday.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought a pair of tickets at front page here.  Waiting my email tickets anxiously:P  I will bring my son with me for my first CMNT onsite support debut!

This always makes me happy!! Make a day out of it and get him hooked on the national team!!!

If I have one or two more stragglers that want to tag along, will it be possible to pick up some singles at the pub pregame or anything like that?

Not at the pub. I could have mortgaged a house with the money I have lost doing that.

Wow GROUPON has offer and TravelZoo has Offers. In last 24hours 12ppl I know have purchased tickets thru those sites. To top it off a friend of mine wants to pissoff the opposition and bought 8tix in Honduras section but going wearing Canada gear and playing the yo no hablo español card. Guess the whole group being 6,3' and up help.

On Friday, the Canadian men’s national team returns to Vancouver for the first time in 11 years to play a World Cup qualifying match against Honduras. Canada Soccer is hoping for a crowd of 20,000-plus, a number that could have an impact on where the next home game — in March against Mexico — is played.

Close to 15,000 tickets have already been sold for the Honduras match without a lot of advertising. That will ramp up next week when the national team begins training at BC Place.

“A lower-bowl sellout was always our goal,” said Canada Soccer president Victor Montagliani. “If we get north of 21,000 that’ll be good. By comparison, in the same round (in 2012), when we played them all in Toronto, the highest attendance was 18,000.”

http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/vancouver+soccer+boom+kicks+sports+scene+notch/11499732/story.html

Wow GROUPON has offer and TravelZoo has Offers. In last 24hours 12ppl I know have purchased tickets thru those sites. To top it off a friend of mine wants to pissoff the opposition and bought 8tix in Honduras section but going wearing Canada gear and playing the yo no hablo español card. Guess the whole group being 6,3' and up help.

CSA always does a last minute GroupOn special. I give them credit for discounting the tickets to try to pack the place. 

A lower bowl sellout would be ideal. 

Those Groupon tickets are for the most expensive $60 seats which have been slowest to sell. Gotta unload them somehow. 

Between the "me plus 3", 30% group ticket discount, groupon deal, voyageurs deal, this game is very affordable. 

If I have one or two more stragglers that want to tag along, will it be possible to pick up some singles at the pub pre game or anything like that?                                                                                                              

Did I ever misunderstand the meaning of this sentence.   That's what I get for reading this at 4:00AM. 

Final ticket order has been placed.

Distribution will start as soon as I get the tickets from Ticketmaster.

There are still some left.  These are reserved for members of this board and the members of the Vancouver Whitecaps supporters groups.

Archived