TICKETS - Canada vs Honduras - Vancouver BC Place - Nov 13th

Admin

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, I had bought 10 tickets to go the game with my soccer team. our game got rescheduled for this night and we are unable to re book it. So now I have 10 tickets, if anyone is interested let me know! 

Thank you

You must be playing in an outlaw league not affliated with CSA, it should be a closed date, with no other games scheduled at all anywhere in Vancouver and beyond.

Come now, there is a huge difference. They use properly filtered water, and its fluoridated as well. Rainwater has none of those qualities.

I'm shocked you would just ignore the logic of it all.

Sorry, I don't see the logic of having a plastic pitch in the first place.  Also, not being a plastics expert, I wasn't aware rainwater isn't good for it.  As for the scoreboard mentioned below in another post, I'm sure I've seen some outdoor scoreboards some stadium somewhere.

People sitting in the front five or ten rows should make sure they bring wet weather gear in case the roof is left open for this match.  The forecast is for a huge storm bringing 40-60 mm of rain on Friday.

To the person who asked if the suspended scoreboard is affected by rain - it isn't.

I didn't think it would be, and thank you for confirming that. 

Archived