TICKETS - Canada vs Honduras - Vancouver BC Place - Nov 13th

Admin

New Voyageur making the trip to Vancouver, I'm wondering if there will be chants we will have to learn or anything like that?

Somewhere on this site are some song sheets. I know Califax has posted some. Perhaps I'll ask him to start a Vancouver chant thread (or is there one already ... foggy brain this morning).

However, don't feel like you need to do a great deal of chant homework (although that's cool too), as it's perfectly acceptable to just try to follow along as best you can. It will likely be the case that the 'character' of this supporters section will be somewhat unique to Vancouver also, so it's a bit hard to predict what chants will catch on. There will likely be some Whitecaps hybrids, etc. That certainly was the case in 2013 in Seattle for the Gold Cup. In Toronto, there is always a lot of TFC crossover. In Edmonton for WWC it was a very mixed bag. I actually quite enjoy the chant diversity playing in different cities has brought in. My best advice is simply to join in as best you can and have fun. It won't take long before you're a pro.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere on this site are some song sheets. I know Califax has posted some. Perhaps I'll ask him to start a Vancouver chant thread (or is there one already ... foggy brain this morning).

However, don't feel like you need to do a great deal of chant homework (although that's cool too), as it's perfectly acceptable to just try to follow along as best you can. It will likely be the case that the 'character' of this supporters section will be somewhat unique to Vancouver also, so it's a bit hard to predict what chants will catch on. There will likely be some Whitecaps hybrids, etc. That certainly was the case in 2013 in Seattle for the Gold Cup. In Toronto, there is always a lot of TFC crossover. In Edmonton for WWC it was a very mixed bag. I actually quite enjoy the chant diversity playing in different cities has brought in. My best advice is simply to join in as best you can and have fun. It won't take long before you're a pro.

perfect, thank you can't wait! 

Are tickets no longer being sold?

They will go back on sale shortly. 

BC Place is like a jigsaw puzzle.  We worked out how we are going to set the sections up only on Friday with the CSA.

We do this manually, we don't have access to the TM system.

Hey Jamie,

Just saw your email about them wanting us to be spread around. How will this work for GA tickets bought before the change? Does it hurt that I bought 3 tickets via 3 separate transactions?

I'm in the same boat, I bought two tickets via two separate transactions. 

The CSA spreading the supporters group around? What is the objective here? 

At first glance, not a fan...frankly seems absurd and will hinder our group performance/effect/optics. 

I actually agree, don't want to be spread too thinly, the chants are very hard to hear and don't transfer well  laterally...I do think that we want to be in camera view however...maybe the "hardcore" tickets will still be in one section?

" the CSA wants us spread across the fronts of the sections rather than to the back of the sections out of camera view."

Does this mean there will be a TV broadcast ????

For a home game against a team like Honduras in the group stage of WCQ?  When has this not happened in recent memory?

For sure there will be a broadcast.

So.. Supporters will be spread along the first rows (on the side on the pitch) viewable on TV?

Do I have this right? Going to buy tickets soon, just have to figure out flights. 

No.

We will take over 201,202,203,204  Probably 20 rows up.  Rather than 201,202 to the top and a bit of 203. 

That's a guess. I'll figure out the seat map more carefully tomorrow to show people.

No.

We will take over 201,202,203,204  Probably 20 rows up.  Rather than 201,202 to the top and a bit of 203. 

That's a guess. I'll figure out the seat map more carefully tomorrow to show people.

Good move - place should be insane with the Vees/Southsiders in full force. Keep pushing tickets to friends folks!

Just bought my tickets. How does delivery work? I don't see an e-ticket so I'm assuming they will in the mail? 

Just finished the first round of orders.

Anything bought Oct 31st or later will go in the second round later this week.   Most likely on the weekend.

They will be emailed.

Just finished the first round of orders.

Anything bought Oct 31st or later will go in the second round later this week.   Most likely on the weekend.

They will be emailed.

I ordered on September 25th, you're saying I should have received an email?

Archived