TICKETS - Canada vs Honduras - Vancouver BC Place - Nov 13th

Admin

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie....When we make the HEX and these tickets fly off the shelf in one day, all this work will be worth it.........right? lol

Not really. When the system itself is basically broken, the more successful/popular the game the bigger a problem it is.   The women's rematch game was an utter disaster for me for a variety of reasons. 

With a 12 cent leeway on tickets, everyone of these game ends up costing me money.  There is zero protection.

We were allocated 4700 tickets for this game.  In a stadium designed to make a full ticket agent cry this was a terrifying prospect.

We can't be all things to all people. GA supporters section, that's it. We do one thing, do it well and build it. Though we need a much better name than hardcore, I don't like that at all.

We need to make and build the place in the stadium other people want to be.  All doing 4700 tickets would have meant is a bunch of volunteer work taking money away from the CSA which makes no sense.

The deal we get on tickets needs to be in exchange for something, and that is bringing what we do. 

Hey guys, looking to buy tickets for this match and I had a few questions. On this site sections 201-206 are the GA supporters section while the Canada soccer site says 249-206. I'm just wondering which one is true because there is a $25-40 price difference on the tickets as well.

Thanks for all your hard work on this event guys, it doesn't go unnoticed!

Cheers

201-206 is general admission but please be respectful of those who are leading the voyageurs and that they will need the space at the front beside the drums and capos. From home page of vayageurs: 

If you have tickets in 201-206, your seats are General Admission.  This means that you do not have the right to ask someone to move from a seat because it is printed on your ticket.  If someone does this, and it's their first time here, please be polite and simply explain it's not how it works. It will always be someone's first time, so let's make their experience a good one.

Within these sections there will be spaces held for those who will be helping lead our vocal support.  Please respect these spaces.  If one of our hosts requests that you move, we trust that you will be accommodating.

We will be looking to support through songs and chants as soon as our players begin to enter the field of play.  Sections 201-206 will have capos/drummer(s)  coordinating the song selection, setting the tempo, and leading this.  Please follow them so that we can all be on the same page. 

201-206 is general admission but please be respectful of those who are leading the voyageurs and that they will need the space at the front beside the drums and capos. From home page of vayageurs: 

If you have tickets in 201-206, your seats are General Admission.  This means that you do not have the right to ask someone to move from a seat because it is printed on your ticket.  If someone does this, and it's their first time here, please be polite and simply explain it's not how it works. It will always be someone's first time, so let's make their experience a good one.

Within these sections there will be spaces held for those who will be helping lead our vocal support.  Please respect these spaces.  If one of our hosts requests that you move, we trust that you will be accommodating.

We will be looking to support through songs and chants as soon as our players begin to enter the field of play.  Sections 201-206 will have capos/drummer(s)  coordinating the song selection, setting the tempo, and leading this.  Please follow them so that we can all be on the same page. 

Okay, just making sure because the Canada Soccer site says 249: http://canadasoccer.com/?gid=1273&t=csa_match

Thanks for the response.

Hey guys, looking to buy tickets for this match and I had a few questions. On this site sections 201-206 are the GA supporters section while the Canada soccer site says 249-206. I'm just wondering which one is true because there is a $25-40 price difference on the tickets as well.

Thanks for all your hard work on this event guys, it doesn't go unnoticed!

Cheers

It's only 201-206 that are GA.

The other sections are not.

Probably bc its attached to the voyaguers section and at the same price point for the tickets 254-249. I may be wrong though.  If you go through this thread I am sure all the answers are hidden within. 

We released several sections back to the CSA so they could place youth groups/clubs in there.

Hello all, I had bought 10 tickets to go the game with my soccer team. our game got rescheduled for this night and we are unable to re book it. So now I have 10 tickets, if anyone is interested let me know! 

Thank you

I'm sure if you bring them by Doolins tomorrow afternoon a few people including myself could by some off you.

I have not received 4 tix that I ordered and the game is tomorrow. I just signed up for the forum so that I could contact someone at Voyageurs... I believe Jamie Macleod was the last name saying the tix were coming ... were they mailed out ?? emailed ??? Please advise . Can we pick them up ???

Tickets for the Canadian Supporters Section for Canada vs Honduras are now on sale.

We have two types of sections.   A hardcore full 90 singing, standing flag waving section, and something a little more sane right next door.

Tickets are $20.

Canada gear only in these sections.  You will be not be allowed in these sections with Honduras jerseys.

Buy tickets here

I ordered and paid for 4 tix . I PM socceronly but no response ??? Is there a pre game pub where I can get the tix or hold for pick up at BC Place ???

Tickets for the Canadian Supporters Section for Canada vs Honduras are now on sale.

We have two types of sections.   A hardcore full 90 singing, standing flag waving section, and something a little more sane right next door.

Tickets are $20.

Canada gear only in these sections.  You will be not be allowed in these sections with Honduras jerseys.

Buy tickets here

Archived