Manjrekar James

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

Started his second game yesterday against Saprissa. I believe that he was player of the match.

Thanks for the tip--yes, he was Gatorade player of the clásico (they played away to Saprissa, drawing). 

A lot of fans are saying, hey, whoever thought of signing this guys knew what he was doing. 

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Mihairokov said:

He looked really, really not good tonight, IMO.

I didn't watch the game, but from the highlights the goals didn't look like they were his "fault" per se. 

13 hours ago, Shway said:

I didn't watch the game, but from the highlights the goals didn't look like they were his "fault" per se. 

The fourth goal was his fault for sure.

He showed nice recovery speed to beat the NE attacker to the ball, but then coughs it up as he's trying to shield it. I guess if we are being generous we can say he was double-teamed, but he still turned the ball over.

Then, the ball gets switched out to the other flank. James gets himself back into a decent defensive position, but doesn't seem to give any effort to block the cross, which ultimately gets through to the NE player who converts. I mean, the game was gone at that point, maybe even the tie, but you gotta show more effort there if you're James and if you are auditioning for a spot on the National team.