The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

How about the pic at the wedding? I'm sure a quick search would turn up whether or not the wedding was a fiction but I haven't had the time.

He retweeted that from some one else's account so I don't doubt the pic was real, it just wasn't his.

And as AStefank has pointed out, the account is suspended so it is most likely fake.

so it is most likely fake.

Seems so. I can grasp the idea of using a fake account to attack someone, but why just impersonate? The weird thing is not the account, but rather the website it links to. So unprofessional. Poor grammar, poor layout; just plain bad. If it is his website the account linked to, he has to fix it before he commits to Canada.

Seems so. I can grasp the idea of using a fake account to attack someone, but why just impersonate? The weird thing is not the account, but rather the website it links to. So unprofessional. Poor grammar, poor layout; just plain bad. If it is his website the account linked to, he has to fix it before he commits to Canada.

Obsessed fan maybe?

Why do I feel like any day now everyone following that feed will be getting get-rich-quick betting tips?

• 5 weeks later...
Harsh language. I might use it for JDG2, but not for Hoilett. To be traitor (and thus betray), one must first commit to the enemy. I suspect we shall soon see if it shall come to pass.

Just heard on Fox Soccer that Jamaican officials are meeting with him in England. Bye bye Junior. Funny that Hart apparently met with him a ton of times.

Just heard on Fox Soccer that Jamaican officials are meeting with him in England. Bye bye Junior. Funny that Hart apparently met with him a ton of times.

IMO, Hoilett will not join Jamaica unless they qualify for the World Cup, and I don't think they can without him. Sound familiar?

IMO, Hoilett will not join Jamaica unless they qualify for the World Cup, and I don't think they can without him. Sound familiar?

I'm hopeful of this as well. He's 22, why would he choose Jamaica for a less than 50% chance of making the WC when he can wait another 3-4 years for England to make a decision on him and then have both us and Jamaica to fall back on?

If they make the WC though he'll jump on their wagon

If a few of the brits they are going after sign up they will have a decent to good chance of making the World Cup. Jobi McNuff and specifically Raheem Sterling could be a big help to Jamaica, but I'd guess its pretty unlikely that Sterling will commit to Jamaica especially during the Hex.

They have an outside shot right now, when you are very strong at home as they are, you are always going to be in the mix with a punchers chance. A few of them committing now could sway others, the Reading boys I can see easily committing but Hoilett or Sterling are the real prizes and I think its unlikely, if Jamaica make the WC though its probably a good chance we can kiss Hoilett goodbye.

Jobi McAnuff is a midfield genius so I've heard...

All Jamaican fan jokes aside, he has 5 assists in 9 games for a pretty bad Reading team in the EPL, thats an accomplishment. He's not a world beater, but for Concacaf I think he would be a very good addition to Jamaica and at 30 hes pretty experienced and reliable. If they add all 3 Reading guys and one of Sterling or Hoilett before the Hex I would think thats a pretty big improvement on paper, problem is though as well it will take any additions a while to get comfortable in a team especially when all the other teams are settled and the games will be very competitive right away.

The real prize is JDG2 and Hoilett!!!

LOL yeah, I always forget that Jono is eligible for you guys.

I can see Hoilett joining Jamaica for the next round.

I would be surprised if the three reading players do not commit to them. They are going after Nathan Dyer as well.