Taryck TJ Tahid

3 hours ago, nolando said:

This is very exciting. One thing though, is it really ‘internship’, or is it maybe a trial?

My translation talks about him “initially doing an internship with Feyenoord, which does intend to contract him”. Then gets into talking about how in the past Feyenoord ‘contracted’ Jacob Lensky, who did in fact sign and play for them for at least a bit. 

The title even seems to imply more than an ‘internship’: “Feyenoord seems to have a bite on transfer market: 'Tahid is coming to the Netherlands'”

1 hour ago, Borjans Sweatpants said:

This is very exciting. One thing though, is it really ‘internship’, or is it maybe a trial?

My translation talks about him “initially doing an internship with Feyenoord, which does intend to contract him”. Then gets into talking about how in the past Feyenoord ‘contracted’ Jacob Lensky, who did in fact sign and play for them for at least a bit. 

The title even seems to imply more than an ‘internship’: “Feyenoord seems to have a bite on transfer market: 'Tahid is coming to the Netherlands'”

They can't move on a permanent transfer until his 18th birthday, at the earliest.

I know passports play a role, and that Gazdov spent time in Germany, but it still surprises me that in one season, with the same ownership group Vancouver have sent half a dozen players on these stints while Pacific have sent oneish over 5 seasons. 

16 hours ago, gigi riva said:

The training stint with Feyenoord will be good for him as far as develpment goes but it will be wise fro him to stay in Vancouver for at least one more year 

Since he's not going to be 18 until April 2025, another year at Pacific would be solid for minutes, professional experience.

At his age it is not a problem, if he were any older I would try to make the move now.

On 1/6/2024 at 10:02 AM, Aird25 said:

I know passports play a role, and that Gazdov spent time in Germany, but it still surprises me that in one season, with the same ownership group Vancouver have sent half a dozen players on these stints while Pacific have sent oneish over 5 seasons. 

If these clubs are still genuine siblings, I can hear Pacific shouting "no fair" from the back seat of the minvan.