CANADA SOCCER LAUNCHES ENHANCED FAN MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM

3 minutes ago, Kent said:

I've got my tickets already, but I just wanted to pop in to see if/how many tickets are remaining. Is it totally sold out? Or is the Canada Red presale over already? I thought the pre-sale was scheduled until midnight.

When I click the link from my email it tells me that the sale will start tomorrow (so that's the public sale). So is it literally already 100% sold out? Well done if so (assuming it's not mostly due to scalpers).

Voyageurs section has tickets.  Rest of the stadium is done.

On 3/2/2022 at 12:23 PM, Ally McCoist said:

Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand I understand they're trying to capitalize on the major uptick in popularity but on the other hand this just seems like a slap in the face to long time fans.  

The CMNT always had the potential to be a huge lucrative business and it is finally living up to said potential. The V's will always be beloved to the the boys in red but this is a lot bigger than us now.   

In talking with Canada Soccer about the program, long term this is a lot more than simply a money grab for this game. 

Having a large paid base like this lets you do a lot of things.  If we had known we were going to have thousands of paid members we would have done things very differently.  

There is a definite long term culture component to this. It is about way more than ticket access to a game.  

it is travel, content, events... and.... World Cups.   I hope it happens the way they want it to happen, it will be very good for the game in this country.

13 minutes ago, Admin said:

In talking with Canada Soccer about the program, long term this is a lot more than simply a money grab for this game. 

Having a large paid base like this lets you do a lot of things.  If we had known we were going to have thousands of paid members we would have done things very differently.  

There is a definite long term culture component to this. It is about way more than ticket access to a game.  

it is travel, content, events... and.... World Cups.   I hope it happens the way they want it to happen, it will be very good for the game in this country.

You guys did great work yesterday, especially with the groups of three seats issue.

Did the V's section finally sell out last night?

1 minute ago, Admin said:

One thing people don't realize with building CRW is marketing.  Imagine selling out a stadium by sending one email. 

No ads, no media buys...all that money used on .... gasp... soccer.

I curious, I saw that via a TFC email they was able to sell the field level seats on the east side of the stadium, did they just get permission regarding FIFA rules to do that? 

1 minute ago, Cblake said:

I curious, I saw that via a TFC email they was able to sell the field level seats on the east side of the stadium, did they just get permission regarding FIFA rules to do that? 

I wondered about that.  

• 2 weeks later...

Curious if anyone has purchased the C R and W and didn't receive a confirmation email?  I don't see anything in my spam or junk as well.  Thanks for any info.  I am wondering if this does anything for the world cup ticket allotment.

• 11 months later...

It's been exactly one year since Canada Soccer launched the first phase of the enhanced CanadaRED Fan Membership Program.

For me, the cost has been more than worth it just for the advanced presale access. I think the individual presale code system has worked great.

Still nothing yet on the CanadaRED+BLACK membership tier. I'm curious to see how much it will cost and when they plan on implementing it. If the expanded 2025 Gold Cup is going to be the test event for the 2026 World Cup venues, having one of the enhanced membership tiers will also come in handy for high-profile home matches we have in that tournament.

1 hour ago, Neil R. said:

It's been exactly one year since Canada Soccer launched the first phase of the enhanced CanadaRED Fan Membership Program.

For me, the cost has been more than worth it just for the advanced presale access. I think the individual presale code system has worked great.

Still nothing yet on the CanadaRED+BLACK membership tier. I'm curious to see how much it will cost and when they plan on implementing it. If the expanded 2025 Gold Cup is going to be the test event for the 2026 World Cup venues, having one of the enhanced membership tiers will also come in handy for high-profile home matches we have in that tournament.

It's worked for me considering there hasn't been a match within 2000km of where I live. It's been nice to get tickets in a prime seating area when travelling with the wife and kids. My wife was sure glad we were out of the wind at the WC Qualifier vs. Jamaica last March. Kids are happy to be close to the washrooms in the upcoming Honduras match. Of course, I could always sit with the Vs where all the action is. 

Has a renewal  notice been sent out? Is it one of the dreaded autorenewals?

1 hour ago, Rougeisthecolour said:

It's worked for me considering there hasn't been a match within 2000km of where I live. It's been nice to get tickets in a prime seating area when travelling with the wife and kids. My wife was sure glad we were out of the wind at the WC Qualifier vs. Jamaica last March. Kids are happy to be close to the washrooms in the upcoming Honduras match. Of course, I could always sit with the Vs where all the action is. 

Has a renewal  notice been sent out? Is it one of the dreaded autorenewals?

No, they haven’t.  I think they are still trying to work on all of the swag they owe us before renewals are done.

• 1 year later...

If I get this right, I don't believe renewal notices ever came for Canada Red + White & other tiers. 

Have people continued to maintain these memberships? If so, did you have to create a new order or was there a proper renewal process? I can't even find an account login.

Would anyone more in the know be able to advise whether it is worth maintaining my membership at the current moment, leading into 2026?