CANADA SOCCER LAUNCHES ENHANCED FAN MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM

21 minutes ago, Ally McCoist said:

So I went back into queue just to see how many tickets sold and I'm noticing that one of the seats I purchased it still available to buy but the other 3 are greyed out. What gives?

Happened to me too - both pairs I bought had "one ticket" magically reappear afterwards when I went back in to look around - eventually it disappeared....

Between all of the voyageurs that bought during the R+W sale, COVID apprehension for some, and Canada Soccer doubling the price of tickets, I don't think this one will sell out. Maybe I'm wrong but I definitely think it'll reach tomorrow's general sale with tickets available. 

2 minutes ago, rdb9ty said:

Between all of the voyageurs that bought during the R+W sale, COVID apprehension for some, and Canada Soccer doubling the price of tickets, I don't think this one will sell out. Maybe I'm wrong but I definitely think it'll reach tomorrow's general sale with tickets available. 

I don't. I think the CanadaRed sale at noon will clear it out.

3 minutes ago, rdb9ty said:

Can I bet you $5 that it won't make it to midnight?

Correction: 4 pm ET.

Just now, ShralpShralpShral said:

At the very least scalper bots will pick it up once it gets to CanadaRED so ya it'll sell out today.

Ok, maybe I should re-phrase my thinking then. I won't be surprised to see empty seats on matchday. 

4 minutes ago, rdb9ty said:

The lower bowl is almost already sold out (assuming the Vs sections are all spoken for even though they aren't technically sold yet). The "big" pre-sale is still more than an hour away.

I think scalpers, Vs with extra tickets will soon realize it won't be that easy to get rid of tickets when they've doubled in price. Again, maybe I'm completely off the mark here and if I am, I'll be the first to admit it!

1 minute ago, RS said:

The lower bowl is almost already sold out (assuming the Vs sections are all spoken for even though they aren't technically sold yet). The "big" pre-sale is still more than an hour away.

Yeah maybe you're right and the bandwagon is indeed more full than I realize. The more the merrier I suppose 😄

1 minute ago, rdb9ty said:

I think scalpers, Vs with extra tickets will soon realize it won't be that easy to get rid of tickets when they've doubled in price. Again, maybe I'm completely off the mark here and if I am, I'll be the first to admit it!

I hope you are wrong because I’d much rather move my tickets in section 107 and sit in the Voyageurs section!

Edited by trc2014

11 minutes ago, rdb9ty said:

I think a lot of V's are buying with CR+W and then buying more with the V's

Got my 4 tickets. I got a bit nervous with the "2000+" in front of me in the queue even after the line moved a decent chunk. When I got in there were still lots of tickets available and my heart rate slowed down to a healthier level. Now we just have to wait for a couple weeks to see if we qualify for the World Cup before this game is even played or not.

Although, I guess later today we could potentially qualify for the World Cup (U20 women's World Cup that is).

On 3/9/2022 at 7:58 AM, Admin said:

Please sell them at face value in the Voyageurs ticket exchange to help other members out. 

We are offsetting our sale time to increase people's chances of getting tickets for our members, not for people to profit from it. If we find anyone doing that they will be permanently banned. 

I’ve posted my CRW tickets in the exchange for face value. If nobody replies, am I allowed to post them online?

Edit: never mind, looks like I found a taker.

Edited by archer21

I've got my tickets already, but I just wanted to pop in to see if/how many tickets are remaining. Is it totally sold out? Or is the Canada Red presale over already? I thought the pre-sale was scheduled until midnight.

When I click the link from my email it tells me that the sale will start tomorrow (so that's the public sale). So is it literally already 100% sold out? Well done if so (assuming it's not mostly due to scalpers).