Vote for the CPL to be in FIFA 20!

16 hours ago, masster said:

Bump. Only 5,000 votes.

6,250 now and up to 74th. At least we're gaining on the USL, which has just over 21,000 votes. If we can manage to beat them, that's a win in my books.

Don't forget that you can vote more than once by using multiple devices!

• Admin pinned this topic
1 hour ago, admin said:

I added this to the V's FB page.  

Though FB is being a jerk and wont' let me share it to the group for some reason.... if someone could try that...

I don’t have ‘the socials’...

1 hour ago, admin said:

Has this been promoted anywhere?  I'll get it into the FB channels and on this site....

I just hadn't seen this before today.

I hadn’t seen it anywhere either until stumbling a cross it whilst googling “Canadian Premier League FIFA 20”... as if my neurotic obsessiveness could will it to be! 

29 minutes ago, HochelagaFC said:

At the end of the day what does this poll really means? It’s not an official EA Sports FIFA poll. 

C668CB8E-9806-4C9C-8B34-B29DB88AD053.jpeg.2cfc064b3a71a0b532977adb055cc9ce.jpeg 

It’s nice anyway to show our will to have the CanPL on FIFA 20!

It probably doesn’t mean much, but it will be another data point for EA sports to add to the scales. It could contribute to a positive or negative normative valuation by EA of the need to include the CPL in FIFA 20. 

9 minutes ago, Raven said:

Considering how long EA took including CMNT.......I wouldn't assume they even know about it.......

David Clanachan was interviewed on the radio a month or so ago and did mention he spoke with EA and willing to work with them. So someone at EA does know about CPL

37 minutes ago, fil said:

David Clanachan was interviewed on the radio a month or so ago and did mention he spoke with EA and willing to work with them. So someone at EA does know about CPL

If I were the CPL, I wouldn’t even charge EA for licensing for the first few years; being in FIFA would be a massive boost to the league’s credibility amongst the kids, great advert for the league. 

Just voted. Now 3 votes ahead of the Albanian league. Within 300 votes of Austrian 2nd League, National Women's Soccer League, Bahraini League, Welsh League, Uzbekistan League, and Yemeni League. Still at 0% of the vote, so still a long way to go.

• RS unpinned this topic