Sign in to follow this  
Ams1984

Vote for the CPL to be in FIFA 20!

6 minutes ago, Initial B said:

If a CPL team beats an MLS team, then maybe that would be enough to convince them it's a decent enough level to be included? I mean, they've got Ireland in there. All the FIFA leagues have at least 10 teams, so maybe they're waiting to get to that point?

Cavalry beat the Whitecaps... I don’t think it’s about quality, it’s probably more about financial stuff. I agree with you that 8 clubs would probably help, and yeah, the Ireland thing occurred to me too, it seems like an almost analogous situation in the sense that it’s a small league which has nevertheless appeared in the game consistently. I do think we’ll get there. 

CPL inclusion of course wont happen for a good few years but it would certainly be a more realistic aim to have the V-Cup and champ league included so managing in the MLS wasnt so meaningless lol.

Looks like confirmation of what most of us suspected: No CPL in FIFA 2020.

Time to unpin this thread and watch for a campaign to get CPL in FIFA 2021 to emerge?

12 minutes ago, Rintaran said:

Looks like confirmation of what most of us suspected: No CPL in FIFA 2020.

Time to unpin this thread and watch for a campaign to get CPL in FIFA 2021 to emerge?

yeah, no canpl in this edition, no we must hope on fifa 21 

6 hours ago, Macksam said:

So you have never played a PES/Winning Eleven game before?

Yeah, I have. When I lived in Costa Rica, a buddy of mine was a big fan of PES; it’s more popular there than it is here because you can buy it with the local league (probably some sort of modded version). He and I would argue non stop about which was better so I played it for a week or so, but I honestly didn’t like it. This was a decade ago mind you, so it may be better now, but I couldn’t get into it.