Canada vs Ghana Tuesday Oct 13th, Washington DC

The stream is horrible.  The national team games hVe to resort to youtube now which in itself shows how weak and incompetent the CSA is, that not even CBC wants to broadcast there games.  First world problems, I guess.  Are Cavallini, Hoilett and Aird playing?? Jumped late into the stream and would appreciatr some jersey numbers.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stream is horrible.  The national team games hVe to resort to youtube now which in itself shows how weak and incompetent the CSA is, that not even CBC wants to broadcast there games.  First world problems, I guess.  Are Cavallini, Hoilett and Aird playing?? Jumped late into the stream and would appreciatr some jersey numbers.

http://www.canadasoccer.com/?gid=1275&t=csa_match 

or check back in this thread

0 Charlie Trafford 1   0 0 0 0 0  
4 André Hainault 1   0 0 1 0 0  
6 Kianz Gonzalez-Froese 1   0 0 0 0 0  
7 David Junior Hoilett 1   0 0 0 0 0  
9 Marcus Haber 1   0 0 0 0 0  
11 Tosaint Ricketts 1   0 0 0 0 0  
14 Adam Straith 1   0 0 0 0 0  
17 Marcel de Jong 1   0 0 0 0 0  
20 Karl W. Ouimette 1   0 0 0 0 0  
21 Wandrille Lefèvre 1   0 0 0 0 0  
22 Kenny Stamatopoulos

We are playing with confidence. Very nice to see....big ups to the CSA for setting up this match.

yall will enjoy the highlights of the  goal!

the csa isn't operating this stream btw..third party. stfu to all the haters out there. we aren't fans of a tv broadcast club

The CSA pays a small fee to broadcasters to show games like this.  They were either too lazy or too cheap to sort it out this time, and instead are spending a few hundo on food and drink for fans at at least 1 viewing party.  So I think the criticism is somewhat fair.

Half time 1-1.  Its OK to make mistakes in friendlies.  In a WCQ game need less errors.  That was a good game where Canada was playing a good tic tac tor passing.  Don't knoe if Hoilett is making thr difference, but booting it up the ball isn't happening when rhe Canucks panic.  Even saw some defenders play a touch and go passing in the backline and not panicking.  Definitely more calmer with the ball today.

Ghana equalizes in Fergie time.  Nice of the ref to oblige Ghana with LOTS of time to tie things up before the half. Sure seemed there was a lot of extra time. Hard to tell from the stream though. I guess it doesn't look too good for FIFA if lowly Canada gets a result against Ghana and discredits their stupid ranking system.

Archived