Honduras - CANADA 16th Oct. 2012 Game Tread (R) KICK-OFF 4pm ET....1pm PT

canadianfoot

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last cycle I posted that I was done. Thats it. Finito.

But I came back. Like I have each time in the past. I think it is a similar dynamic to what they call battered wife syndrome.

It is the tragic plight of the Canadian soccer fan. You just keep coming back to be sh!t on over and over again.

So see you in 4 years.

Wow, I go for lunch and it's now 4-0...Game set match for Honduras. There goes our WCQ. Like I said before, the Honduras game in BMO Field was our achilles heel. I don't care if we're a minnow or a powerhouse in the region, but you should never drop points at home..sigh..back to the drawing board and new coach.

I hear you its been 12 years of agony with me and MNT im not even going to bother with them since they arent even bothering to play their harts out im so sad for derosario he will never get to the world cup but maybe its better to get destroyed here then at the world cup because we obviously cant compete

I'm sad to announce that Canadian men's soccer and I are getting a separation. I can't take the complications and continual heartbreak which I've endured over the years. I hope this relationship can be fixed but quite frankly things are looking bleak. Off to my room to sulk.

They were tripping over their own feet in Toronto too. Can't even complete basic passes in succession.

That's a little unfair. I'm talking about guys like Hutchinson and DeGuzman who are technically proficient players.

I agree we don't have the most technically capable team out there but jesus.

My younger son, who is six, speaks often of wanting to be a professional player when he grows up and he wants to play for Canada. He and I were just talking about the game and he said "when I grow up, I want to play for Canada. I don't think I will lose 4-0. I always play hard and I practice hard."

Maybe he should apply to be the manager.

Archived