Honduras - CANADA 16th Oct. 2012 Game Tread (R) KICK-OFF 4pm ET....1pm PT

canadianfoot

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So... can we start talking about the future of this team?

to keep:

Borjan

Hainault

De Jong

Jakovic

Edgar

Johnson

Hutchinson

Pacheco

Jackson

Cavallini

The rest should either retire or be dropped and replaced with young promising players looking to build team cohesion for the next cycle. Too bad we have to wait another 4 damn years.

Let's not talk about this right now. It's too soon.

This isn't about formations, it's about basic goddamn execution and possibly player selection.

Simple marking assignments blown, chances that semi-pros should finish, guys who look like they are sick playing on the field... we could be playing 0-0-10 and it wouldn't make a difference

I can't believe anything other than something is up ... there is no way they are this bad. No way.

They are. Quality of this team was clearly on display playing an amateur Cuba side Friday. Two players with any amount of technical skill in the entire team and one is hurt.

This game has nothing to do with tactics or the coach. We've conceeded 4 goals in 33 minutes with a defensive lineup and pretty much close to a tried and tested back 4, missing DeRo and OO and Simpson isn't Hart's fault the defense has completely lost this game for us, no coach could have really changed anything about that its down to our players playing like ****.

Goodbye steven hart. Kluka, ledgerwood, ricketts disaster

Ledgerwood? The guy actually pushing up? Are you joking?

The following are problems today: McKenna, Hainault, Ricketts, Klukowski, Jackson, Johnson.

We had better see both strikers subbed at the half...if we don't, Hart should not only be fired, but he should be locked into indentured servitude as a concession stand worker at BMO.

Hart will now be fired. NO doubt.

They'll just pick another local with no top-level experience who will be expected to learn on the job. They need a manager, a real manager I mean, not a fancy-dan hero type just a professional. Someone with experience working at a genuinely good level, who understands the dynamic of working with and against these kinds of players. NO MORE YOUTH COACHES.

So... can we start talking about the future of this team?

to keep:

Borjan

Hainault

De Jong

Jakovic

Edgar

Johnson

Hutchinson

Pacheco

Jackson

Cavallini

The rest should either retire or be dropped and replaced with young promising players looking to build team cohesion for the next cycle. Too bad we have to wait another 4 damn years.

who f-in cares..... years of disappointment. theres NO EXCUSE to play like garbage. absolute embarassment. face it, canada sucks when it comes to soccer. why even support canada to be kicked in the balls in the end? now i know why noone cares about soccer. im finished with supporting them.

Why are our players tripping over their own feet while the other team looks fluid?

Are we wearing tennis shoes on a slicked field? I've never seen anything like this.

They were tripping over their own feet in Toronto too. Can't even complete basic passes in succession.

CSA hang your head in shame, I am embarrassed. And people ask why there are not more Canadian players on our MLS clubs, the reason is there in front of us in Honduras.

Exactly. The good news is, and I really believe this, our youth development systems are improving. But that's still five years at least from paying any real dividends.

Archived