Honduras - CANADA 16th Oct. 2012 Game Tread (R) KICK-OFF 4pm ET....1pm PT

canadianfoot

IMPORTANT INFO IMPORTANT INFO IMPORTANT INFO

--------------------------------------------------------------------

KICK OFF @ 2pm LOCAL TIME in HONDURAS....4pm EASTERN TIME....1pm PACIFIC TIME

BROADCAST of the game LIVE on ALL 4 SPORTSNET CHANNELS (Pacific, West, Ontario, East)

BROADCAST START 1230pm PACIFIC TIME...330pm EASTERN TIME

ONLINE FEEDS for ALL Groups:

www.atdhe.so

www.thefirstrow.eu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFO IMPORTANT INFO IMPORTANT INFO

Panama 10pts GF +5 GA -1 DIFF +4

CANADA 10pts GF +5 GA -2 DIFF +3

Honduras 8pts GF +4 GA -2 DIFF +2

Cuba 0pts GF-/+0 GA -9 DIFF -9

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ADDITION TO ROSTER:

- Lucas Cavallini called up and with the team already

http://youtu.be/SaGLpOEFtG0 interview by RedNation

OTHER TRIVIA...:

- Just watched inteview with Hainault on RedNation. When asked about Panama game hotel situation. Did he say he should have changed from 4th Floor to the 10th....but didn't.....4th Floor....WTF were they thinking....http://youtu.be/GYwsVMCLrwo minute 1:54 of video

If Canada qualifies for the hex, or .... , it will be pretty hard to not tell indirectly from the titles of the new posts being plastered here!

Just copy this thread, and open that hoping both that someone posts the video to download and that no barks out the result.

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?45122-Honduras-CANADA-16th-Oct-2012-Video-Download-NO-RESULT

Good luck.

If Canada qualifies for the hex, or .... , it will be pretty hard to not tell indirectly from the titles of the new posts being plastered here!

I want to disagree with this, because I think most of the V's are pretty good about not spoiling results, but if we make it through I can't say I see everybody being able to restrain their jubilation. I'm dying of anticipation here...

I want to disagree with this, because I think most of the V's are pretty good about not spoiling results, but if we make it through I can't say I see everybody being able to restrain their jubilation. I'm dying of anticipation here...

While we are, it's very easy to give it away

"What's with all the negativity?!"

" Let's Get Pumped!"

and a couple others, made it clear we beat Cuba. It can be so subtle.

Is there a rule that no spoilers are allowed in thread titles? I wont be watching live and want to come here after to get a copy of the game. Itd suck if a bunch of new threads are made talking about how we won/lost

Yes, that is the rule.

Sometimes people are a little too eager and manage to get in a spoiler thread title, but the mods usually get to those within minutes.

If I were you, I'd start a match video thread (with "no R" in the title) ASAP and bookmark it so you can grab the video without seeing the rest of the forum.

EDIT: Just saw that one was already made. Good stuff.

Just copy this thread, and open that hoping both that someone posts the video to download and that no barks out the result.

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?45122-Honduras-CANADA-16th-Oct-2012-Video-Download-NO-RESULT

Good luck.

Everybody who will have to watch on tape delay: Please do this^.

I will be in no shape to rename multitude "Hart for President" or "Hart OUT!" (depending on the situation) thread titles after the game. Remember that Mods are fans too so we will be dunkenly singing/crying just like everyone else for a good amount of time after the game, so please take Beachesl advice. The thread is there. Bookmark it for a couple days.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice. Bookmarded it.

8 hours 'till the fun begins.

How often do you get a chance to advance and knock out your biggest rival at the same time? May not be the biggest standalone match in Canadian history, but the after-effects of a positive result will be as large as any other, if not more.

Still dont like the fact that all 4 of my Sportsnet chanels have the wrong games listed...and that from 2pm to 5pm. Cant risk PVR'ing that one to find out it was wrong. Will have to leave work and be home at 4pm to see it live. Does anybody else have the game listed? I have Bell Expressvue channel 405,406,407 & 408. SN1 still has it listed at 9pm worse case scenario. Sweaty palms, cant eat and that nauxious gut feeling already...gonna be a long day.

Still dont like the fact that all 4 of my Sportsnet chanels have the wrong games listed...and that from 2pm to 5pm. Cant risk PVR'ing that one to find out it was wrong. Will have to leave work and be home at 4pm to see it live. Does anybody else have the game listed? I have Bell Expressvue channel 405,406,407 & 408. SN1 still has it listed at 9pm worse case scenario. Sweaty palms, cant eat and that nauxious gut feeling already...gonna be a long day.

Cant you just PVR a time and channel? That would solve the problem.

I always add an extra half hour. **** happens during live sports (like the lights going out) and PVR's notoriously cut off good stuff.

Archived