Honduras - CANADA 16th Oct. 2012 Game Tread (R) KICK-OFF 4pm ET....1pm PT

canadianfoot

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just sat there and didn't even get into a usefull place when the striker was clearly winning that ball. His distribution has always been terrible but at least he defended really well, this is just completely horrible. I was worried that missing OO, DeRo, Simpson would hurt us offensively, but I never thought our defense would look this bad, knowing that we will need to rely on them massively down here. fjlaksjroweirrrrrrrrrrruaweorweroworo 4-0 this is just embarassing. fslfjkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We play 4-4-2 in Panama, we lose, we play 4-4-2 in Honduras, we embarrass ourselves. Stephen Hart is an idiot.

No, you can't put down four consecutive unchallenged goals to formation. We've got a backline who have conceded every challenge.

So... can we start talking about the future of this team?

to keep:

Borjan

Hainault

De Jong

Jakovic

Edgar

Johnson

Hutchinson

Pacheco

Jackson

Cavallini

The rest should either retire or be dropped and replaced with young promising players looking to build team cohesion for the next cycle. Too bad we have to wait another 4 damn years.

Out of everything the thing that pisses me off the most is we didn't go for it more down in Toronto vs Honduras. It was so obvious Honduras were in terrible form, playing completely defensive and we still had Ledgerwood wide right. We had our chance to put Honduras away and pretty much assure our classification, but we missed the chances we had and our tactics were too defensive and willing to accept a tie. We blew it in that home game, plain and simple, just like we blew it at home vs Jamaica and Honduras in 2008.

Archived