Honduras - CANADA 16th Oct. 2012 Game Tread (R) KICK-OFF 4pm ET....1pm PT

canadianfoot

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, 6-0 now....I hope it's 10-0, Now, so people now can boycott the CSA and just e-mail the Minister of Sports that this organization running football in this country is getting results like these. Sad, sad day in Canadian Soccer history :( What's the record of worst defeat in history? Are we close?

6. The funny/sad part is that I have been trying to get people to tune in to watch this game and support the boys. I am sure I now am personally responsible for convincing at least 10 people that Canadian soccer is one goddamned giant joke.

At least Cav is capped. Hope he gets 1 to at least personally feel good.

Wow, 6-0 now....I hope it's 10-0, No, so people now can boycott the CSA and just e-mail the Minister of Sports that this organization running football in this country is getting results like these. Sad, sad day in Canadian Soccer history :( What's the record of worst defeat in history? Are we close?

According to wikipedia, our biggest loss is 8 - 0 against Mexico.

All you new comers, well this has been the story since 1986. Now you are placing blame, simple answer is we are just not good enough as a team. All we had to was put those two chances in the back of the net. We didn't and, as usual, they did. We suck as a team. Inividually we have talent, but unfortunately it doesnt translate to team play.

All you new comers, well this has been the story since 1986. Now you are placing blame, simple answer is we are just not good enough as a team. All we had to was put those two chances in the back of the net. We didn't and, as usual, they did. We suck as a team. Inividually we have talent, but unfortunately it doesnt translate to team play.

Stop peddling the myth that we are individually talented. We are not. It only creates false hope.

Some people say I get into sports too much and I can be know to scream and shout at the good ol' tv from time to time (never an actual person), but I can't right now...I feel like my passion and soul have been punched out. The stupid thing is...I know for a fact I'm going to be right back here in 3.5 years. (face palm)

Wow, the Spanish commentators are laughing at us. It's not just being outscored, but being out hustled, out dribbled, phuck and Honduras is not even Brasil, even a third rate Colombian team beat Honduras A-B team 4-0 in exhibition..Sigh, is this how far we've fallen?

Archived