Canada signs new Kit Sponser

jojoflow

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found that the red shirt looked much better once it was being paraded around the room on the backs of Adrian Cann and Nana Attakora. I was ok with it on the mannequins but in motion, it looked better.

I think it will grow on many who don't care for it now.

Yes, the white looks good. I quite like it.

Is there any realistic possibility that they will change at this point?

Unlikely for 2011 after all the hoopla last night that the basic design would change, but the impression I got at the event last night is that these will be changed for 2012 anyway due to the 100 year anniversary of the CSA/National soccer team(s), with a possible Centennery match to celebrate the 100 year anniversary.

Unlikely for 2011 after all the hoopla last night that the basic design would change, but the impression I got at the event last night is that these will be changed for 2012 anyway due to the 100 year anniversary of the CSA/National soccer team(s), with a possible Centennery match to celebrate the 100 year anniversary.

Hmm, now I don't know if I'd even want to buy one. I'm not sure if I even like these...and if they are to change again just next year....

It amazes me that Lord Bob and Soju can put together better designs than professionals, I'd say anyone on the boards could... seriously how hard is it!?

I can live with the black but its just so prominent that it sucks... hopefully after the greece match these kits will look better to us but for now they look like something we've seen the guys wear in training.

Archived