Camp Poutine 24'

Shway

3 hours ago, Mattd97 said:

that or new suits

I know its tongue and cheek but the suits is just a "raw raw" topic to get people angry. Theres no substance to it. 

The math is that execs got suits once in 10 years. The execs spent 791$ on 14 people for about 11k total. That equates to a clothing allowance of $79 per year per exec. If anyone thinks that this type of allowance has any sort of significant impact on whether we can hold a camp, hire a better coach, or make any substantial changes, they just arent following the math. 

Does it look good to pay for suits.... nope. Do normal employees deserve perks and resources for their jobs.... yes. If the execs work 1000 hours a year, then the suits are an 8 cent bonus per hour..... not something to get upset over when we are literally talking about a 30-50 million dollar organization. 

We should have explained to Fifa and the Qatari people that we have a different culture than they do. In our culture in the name of equity and inclusion we make all male executives wear fuzzy unicorn pajamas from Dollarama. We should have never caved on our principles

Edited by SpursFlu

2 hours ago, Shway said:

In other news, I wish I had the power to close this thread because it's obvious it ain't happening. 

But mods, feel free too....

As a fan of Canadian Soccer you should know better by now @Shway.

We can't have nice things.

Now your futile and misplaced optimism must be crushed and this thread serve as a daily reminder and warning to anyone.

Canada Soccer:

giphy.gif