CONCACAF Nations League Finals 2023 - General Thread - June 15th & 18th

fyi, looks like prices went up today. I got an alert saying ticket prices went up and the $75US upperdeck seats are now $85, along with all other seats going up. Never seen a game price go up like that before tbh..

1 hour ago, rhadan said:

fyi, looks like prices went up today. I got an alert saying ticket prices went up and the $75US upperdeck seats are now $85, along with all other seats going up. Never seen a game price go up like that before tbh..

That sounds like Ticketmaster's ne "Dynamic pricing"serenity now episode GIF

37 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Panama will send a U23 squad to France for thr Maurice Revello tournament.

We should be too. 
I just wonder how those nations have more money than us.

Especially with the international window falling on June 12th-20th.

Edited by Shway

@ted and any other PFC supporter group folks:

Just FYI, I replied to the Vegas Voyageurs email just now. They were asking about watch party info. I let them know (and now I’m letting you know) that I contacted my PFC account rep about the PFC game on the 18th. I suggested that they consider pushing back the scheduled 3:30pm kickoff slightly so that if we make the finals (5pm kickoff) we could potentially have a Canmnt watch party on the field with the game on the big screen. He said he would pass the message on and that they were already looking into something of that sort — at least shifting the PFC kickoff time to avoid a conflict. 

That dynamic pricing is crazy, the ticket prices went up again today. 75 to 85 to 95 in less than 2 days and it doesn't look like any more tickets have even been sold in those sections.

Signed up for the Voyageur membership, but really how many tickets could there be left in 142 when they are share the code? looks like less than 80 tickets are available in that section right now?.

$95 US ticket after fee's working out to 180 Canadian, still not bad I guess..

32 minutes ago, rhadan said:

That dynamic pricing is crazy, the ticket prices went up again today. 75 to 85 to 95 in less than 2 days and it doesn't look like any more tickets have even been sold in those sections.

Signed up for the Voyageur membership, but really how many tickets could there be left in 142 when they are share the code? looks like less than 80 tickets are available in that section right now?.

$95 US ticket after fee's working out to 180 Canadian, still not bad I guess..

And let me guess, when tickets weren't being bought very quickly the first several days the price didn't go down right? Dynamically priced higher than the initial price, but I bet it doesn't go below the initial price.

am just happy to See Canada playing in these types of Tournaments  and getting some  reconition  for once .  We still have a ways to go  and  hopefully we can improve as time goes on. last week I was watching  Contacto Desportivo on Univision  ( Man Oh man do they some beautiful women either doing Sports or News on that network . But thats another topic for another day ) . and they were very complimentry towards Canada  Soccer  and to me it just felt good 

1 hour ago, masster said:

So looks like tickets in the Canada section go on sale in the next couple of days. How do I tell if my Vs membership is active or if I have to buy a new one? Or how can I tell when it expires?

I just got notification I was expired in anticipation of this sale.

Not back in Canada mid-June myself.

Man ticketmaster showing like 80 tickets left in 142, how many people are trying to get through voyageur? Sucks too because ticket master raised the prices again in the other sections, there almost double what they were last week wtf

13 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

142 is blocked off on purpose.  This is the first step to making the tickets available to Voyageurs.  We hope to have the code soon.

So they'll move existing purchases to other equivalent seats and the whole section will be ours?

Very well done as usual guys.

How many seats is that, can you say?