CANADA vs Mexico @ BC Place 25th March 2016

canadianfoot

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think a full Supporters' End card display would be doable?

Was all the money from the provincial flag TIFO used by Zach? Do we have a war chest? I've donated $5x2 ($10) towards incorporation but I would likely donate towards something for this game but I'd want an update from Jamie. Even just a "We spent this much on X would be nice..."

Has the donation bar been updated?

http://www.thevoyageurs.org/forums/topic/28729-can-someone-test-the-donations-sidebar-widget/?page=2

Had to miss the Hondouras game V's ticket buy due to a personal situation. Any chance the V's will be able to expand their buy for this one so those of us who couldn't make it last time can get in? I have at least three others who aren't active V's that want to come and sit in a supporters section.

Anyway, look forward to figuring it all out.

Good to see so many Alberta V's are planning to go!

Had to miss the Hondouras game V's ticket buy due to a personal situation. Any chance the V's will be able to expand their buy for this one so those of us who couldn't make it last time can get in? I have at least three others who aren't active V's that want to come and stand in a supporters section.

fixed your post :)

Had to miss the Hondouras game V's ticket buy due to a personal situation. Any chance the V's will be able to expand their buy for this one so those of us who couldn't make it last time can get in? I have at least three others who aren't active V's that want to come and sit in a supporters section.

Not going to be a problem sir!

I was thinking.. @admin. I don't have any experience in marketing on ticket sales but, if we could make this work I think we could get a LOT of Canadians out. 

Using maybe the @Fussball_eh twitter account (and all other public accounts) we should ask for an RT the same way David Edgar did to Ryan Reynolds for the November game. 

Steve Nash
Ryan Reynolds
Alex Burrows 

If it were possible.. Sidney Crosby (who doesn't have twitter) but some other medium. ONE mention from one of these guys, I think, would make a HUGE difference. 

There may have been lots of Mexican fans in Seattle a few years ago when we played them, maybe 50,000, but most were soft. Lots of families, kids, and lots who were not even fans, it was just nationalistic nostalgia. Many were pretty quiet during the game, it was not even rowdy.

Not saying they would not come out March 25, but probably less so, and especially if they had to travel to Canada. 

I know to fill BC Place we'd need half Mexican supporters. I'd prefer to see 20% Mexicans in just the lower bowl BC Place.

2 hours ago, RPSalad said:

Does the buy 3 get one free apply to the voyageurs section? I'm taking three other people with me to support Canada and was just wondering if it applied to you guys.

I don't think so.  The Voyageurs tickets tend to be on the cheaper side anyways.  

On 12/4/2015 at 9:28 PM, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Was all the money from the provincial flag TIFO used by Zach? Do we have a war chest? I've donated $5x2 ($10) towards incorporation but I would likely donate towards something for this game but I'd want an update from Jamie. Even just a "We spent this much on X would be nice..."

Has the donation bar been updated?

http://www.thevoyageurs.org/forums/topic/28729-can-someone-test-the-donations-sidebar-widget/?page=2

On 12/4/2015 at 10:15 PM, rob.notenboom said:

I don't know but I'm pretty sure the donation bar hasn't been updated. I asked Jamie but haven't heard back yet. 

I updated the forum, and I will update the Donation module tomorrow.

I hope it will automatically update now. I will update the rest manually if it doesn't do it.

We were about $300 short on the tifo total.  $800 if you add in $500 of gold cup money.

On 12/6/2015 at 9:57 AM, RPSalad said:

Does the buy 3 get one free apply to the voyageurs section? I'm taking three other people with me to support Canada and was just wondering if it applied to you guys.

No... I haven't seen that deal yet.

If you buy 10 with us you get a free ticket... that doesn't sound so exciting now.

But our tickets are only $20

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2015 at 11:41 AM, BrennanFan said:

200 garbage bags full of red confetti dumped from the upper levels as the players walk out of the tunnel.  Simple.  Extremely effective.

Make it happen Vancouver Vs!  

Off Topic - but why haven't we done this? so simple, yet effective. Lets make this happen gents!

Archived